Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever get "the giggles" anymore?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreenVoyage, Aug 4, 2012.

1. All the time, ive been smoking for the past year really heavy. I feel great every time im high. I always end up laughing.

2. Sometimes I wish I could resist not having em!! Omg, but when I get high, I laugh at EVERYTHING, it's hard to resist! I don't know why lol but I usually never take shit seriously... Or maybe it's just that I get tooo high, or something..

3. Not really anymore. Kind of glad. I would just burst out laughing at something even slightly funny. I prefer my highs without stupid laughter like that. I can still laugh pretty hard though when something funny happens, but I would laugh at the dumbest shit and people just know you're high.

I don't like people to know I'm high. Fuck social stigmas.

4. How can you not giggle? I laugh at everything, and I've been an avid smoker for about 3 years now.

Maybe it deals alot with who your hanging around, I know alot of people on here like to smoke by themselves.
    When I smoke by myself I don't laugh as much as I do when I'm with friends.

5. nothing compared to the first high man. i was laughing on the floor for literally like ten minutes. now i'll still laugh, but only at things i'd laugh at sober. and it's not near as intense.

6. NA i only got em once or twice when i first started

7. lol ive been toking for a longtime ndd still get the giggles :) lol but im naturally a giggly person i guess thats why

8. I know what you mean. While I certainly miss those giggles sometimes, it's nice to know I can go out in public without obviously looking high. The first few times I smoked, I felt like I couldn't go anywhere because I'd look super fucked up. And it wasn't just the classic "everyone knows" paranoia. It would be pretty obvious to everyone that something was up haha.