Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever get that feeling that you think youre going to die?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by always255, Jul 3, 2011.

1. When your heart has stopped beating
    And it makes you want to die?
    When you feel like you can't go on with this somber life?
    Every time you get close to the top... you fall... crashing down from the sky

2. what are you talking about man

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auFtHzMJ7NI]YouTube - ‪Feed Me - Strange Behaviour (ft. Tasha Baxter)‬‏[/ame]

4. Yes, but not for physical reasons, ...more like precognition

5. If your heart stops beating, you need to go to the ER pronto. Weed doesn't make you do that.

But, yeah, my first high was so unfamiliar to me that I felt like I might have been dead by the end of it. You just need to realize that one person has died from weed in 1000 years, and it is basically impossible to OD on marijuana, even smoking up to 4 grams an hour (I don't know anyone, even the most hardcore stoners, that smoke more than 8 grams a day). You get really fucked up, but it's not lethal. Chillax, man.

But, if your heart feels awkward to the point of being uncomfortable, seek medical treatment immediately, no matter what anyone will say about that and weed on these forums.

6. I was so high I thought i was choking on sun flower seeds once.

I'm like to my friends, GET ME A FUCKING DRINK RIGHT NOW.

Like they told me I was freaking out after the high was worn off. I wasn't even kidding, dead serious.

7. Yeah, you just *have* to keep in mind that no high that any human can possible attain will be lethal, unless you get high and do something retarded like seeing if your shotgun is loaded by clicking the trigger while looking down the barrel. But that's not the weed, it's being a dumbass.

8. calm down it,ll be fine

9. I only felt like i was gonna die when i did salvia...not with weed.

10. dubstep ftw XD

11. No, but I do get the urge to kill people.

12. 1 person died? i dont thats correct . . . . any studies/figures to back that up?

13. naw dude no one has died. the ld50 ( ammount it takes to kill someone ) is astronomical
    to the point of being impractical.

According to which US Government authority you want to believe, the lethal dose of marijuana is either about one-third your body weight, or about 1,500 pounds, consumed all at once.

14. If your heart stops beating, you aint posting on Grass City.

If you think you're a poet, then alright.

If neither of those fits you, then you smoking some good shit!

15. i've had so much stress in my life it feels like you can't exhale or something like you are running around like a chicken with it's head cut off

but i think that somber feeling you mention is a scarier feeling is one where death feels eminent though... everyday it gets harder to breathe... i thought about it and it seems to be like someone or people are basically trying to destroy your will to survive by making life so acutely misreable... like when was the last time you laughed so hard you cried

16. [quote name='"Jayjangle"']Yeah, you just *have* to keep in mind that no high that any human can possible attain will be lethal, unless you get high and do something retarded like seeing if your shotgun is loaded by clicking the trigger while looking down the barrel. But that's not the weed, it's being a dumbass.[/quote]

I hope you only mean a weed high, because other drugs can definately be lethal.

17. I've been so high that I've felt like my throat was closing, but that was cured by some water. I had some insane cottonmouth

18. Just gtfo I only read two lines but GTFO now.

19. I love that song but i have that feeling when I smoke K2, never again!