do you ever get so ripped that you...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marvelous, Feb 24, 2007.

1. just randomly fall over, i was just thinkin about a time me and my friends laughed so hard, i was just standing there and i just faceplanted on the floor and i think i laughed so hard haha and my friedn yelled out "dude! it's ok no one has to know about this!" and that fuckin made me laugh even harder haha......good times

2. You're ripped, man.

3. "Dude... It's OK, no-one has to know about this!"

Lol! No, I've never been that ripped. I like to sit down after bowls, lest that happen. :D

4. seinfeld kicks ass dude, i have all season on dvd, now i'm gonna get curb your enthusiasm

5. Nope, slid off a couch though. Man that was good weed...

6. the thing i always laughed about that i think i read on here
    was when someone said they were so ripped that
    they FELL DOWN AND THOUGHT THE WORD FLIPPED OVER AND WAS HOLDING ON TO THE GRASS FOR DEAR LIFE!!

7. I'd like to party with that guy

8. haha dude thats jokes:hello: just face planting...haha:smoking:

9. well i'm eating a pizza that i just made at godfathers and it is good

10. I do some pretty epic face-plantery when i drink and smoke, but never just from herb ;)

11. hahaha...I don't think I've ever gotten so baked I faceplant...I've been drinking alot and smoked alot and fell in the grass and stayed there fore like 30-40 min. And I didn't even know it was that long...crazy night....haha enjoy the night bro!

12. I have taken a few face dives before, most noticeably when I fell off a lifeguards stand. All of that was when I was drunk though.

13. it was like i felt myself goin and i couldnt stop, i looked like a redwood goin down in a forest

14. Hahah, man sounds like some good times. That happend to me acctually the first time i smoked, i was taking hits then my friend was lighting the bubbler for me cuz i couldnt do it my self, as he was doing it he burnt his finger. I was laughing soooooooo hard, i fell to my knees, then about 20 minutes of laughing later i realized, wow im high and just said to my self "pot is the best" with a stupid little smirk on my face.

15. haha i hate when i make that little smirk. :p

I've never fallen over from just bud, but when there's alcohol, it's inevitable lol.

One time though, i was at my friend Beaver's house and 4 of us had smoked like 2 bowls through his 2 foot glass bong and a few through this steamroller. well i got so blitzed that i thought the earth was like falling off it's axis and i held on to that couch for dear life. good times. :smoking:

16. One time at a party at like 6 in the morning me and my friend (J) were still up and drinking in his kitchen (we mustve drank 2 cases between us, some of them in funnels) and he decided to get up and try to go to bed. He made it in the next room and he tried to say somethin, but i didnt hear him. I got up and stumbled over to him and saw him fall on his knees and then go face forward onto the ground and just pass out lmao. The best part though was when i started laughing, i did pretty much the same thing and passed out hahaha

17. haha right on