Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Ever Get Smoke In Your Eyes?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Jun 7, 2014.

1. I feel like this is some rookie shit, but usually whenever I smoke a blunt/j I always am looking down to hit it and the smoke always gets in my eyes and it hurts like shit. I know how to not have it happen but I always forget lol. Does it happen to you guys?

2. Lol...its happened probably a few times. It stings and rubbing it doesn't help coz I end up with bloodshot red eyes. But I was smoking alone so its okay lol...

"Everything is better when u are high"

3. Yea dude I know how you feel that shit hurts when it happens, and I feel like a noob when i do it too haha but it happens to everyone so it's ok!

I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

4. Everytime I wear glasses

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. keep your head back.. you can still look down

6. I wear glasses, but even without I've never had that problem usually. 
    I guess keep some eyedrops handy

7. When I have a joint it'll sometimes happen, and wow it sucks! it makes your eyes hurt so badly

8. #8 TheWhiteLighter, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
    Round these here parts we call those "Eye Tokes". Helps you get super toasted ;) .

Rumor has it that every time a stoner gets one an angel earns their wings :rolleyes:

9. happened to me many times, all with joints or blunts. Hurts but im baked regardless lol

10. what stoner hasn't gotten smoke in their eyes? lol :smoking:

11. Get contacts. Whenever I smoke with my contact lenses in, it never happens.

12. methinks you might just be a little roasted

13. I have had it happen a good amount when I first started smoking with joints and blunts when they would get short.

Trim Nazi

14. Haha all the time. Like some other folks said, the smoke will float up and catch around my glasses, float right into my eyes. Happens with my bong sometimes too if I let it cherry too hot and a plume of smoke comes up right in my face.

15. Always happens to me when I wear glasses isn't that bad with contacts in

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Shit can happen

17. Only ever did it with cigs.. smoke in the eyes in nose.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Yes it burns like hell

19. Ok thats it. I was reading this thread and am like... what?

I've smoked my fair share of blunts/joints. Never been irritated by the smoke.