Do you ever get in a car with a stoned driver? (poll)

Discussion in 'General' started by steampunktripod, Jul 4, 2009.

1. So yeah, what's your stance on being in a car when the driver is high. Never gonna happen, or do you do it all the time?

research says that stoned drivers aren't that bad, since weed lets you know just how high you are, and you overcompensate. on the other hand, i've seen friends swerve back and forth and onto lawns laughing when stoned...

personally, if they smoked a couple hours ago or something, i'll do it as long as it's not driving somewhere that'd require a ton of alertness. but if they're seriously high, no. fuck no.

2. Every day.

It's really not a big deal as long as there's no alcohol involved.

3. I love a doob cruise. I get in cars with stoned drivers all the time.

4. im pretty sure lots of people on here have, or do quite frequently.. you should ask this question on a forum that isnt called grasscity.com

5. Im rarley EVER a passenger, I drive 99% of the time, But im high alot of that time.

6. Dude, Im Stoned, Driving, and posting this from my iphone right now! Oh oh Green Light!:smoking:

7. ya blunt rides are awesome. do it all the time.

8. no1 on this site should choose one of the first 2 options

9. Before I got my speeding ticket, I drove every single day, and was high most of the time.

Now, I'm the passenger, but the driver is still high. As long as they have only been smoking, they're safe enough to drive in my opinion.

10. I dont like riding with other people regardless... i like to drive myself.

11. I usually am the one driving.

Sometimes i'm so high im not sure how to drive it just kinda happens i can't control anything and i still drive fine :)

12. only if I count. as well as all of my friends and strangers

13. Yea, whenever im not driving

14. Yes, but due to some circumstances in my area I don't go for joint rides anymore...but just driving to the store eh fuck it nothing is going to happen.

15. i only get in the car with people i know can drive high

16. yes, I am that stoned driver.

17. not if they got any hesitation if they can handle it

18. yeah, all the time lol. i trust the few dudes i usually blaze with to drive ok. some of my friends wouldn't though but that's another thing.

19. All the time, usually I'm the driver which doesn't bother me cause I'm in Control. Everyone says I drive just fine when I'm high, and its a good feeling.

Wind blowing, Subs booming, driving down the street. :D

20. Do it all the time bro, every stoned driver i've ridden with knew what they where doin and made stoned driving look legit.