Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever forget that burning is a crime?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vicious, Sep 12, 2009.

1. It is decriminalized here in MA. With a $100 fine for possession and a $300 fine for smoking in public! Even when it was not though, I never slept on the fact that weed can get you arrested! I believe in situational awareness, I am at all time aware of everything that is going on around me, even high you will not catch me sleeping!

2. I never ever forget that smoking is illegal. I am always on the lookout for police.

3. Yep :D. Mainly because it's a petty offense over here though

4. Yeah, people hate on me sometimes because im usually sketch as FUCK when were driving around, or just blazing anywhere in general, but i mean, if being a sketch is going to keep me out of jail and keep my money in my pocket, instead of some other asshole, then so be it.

5. yeah and thats when i got arrested... fuckin police caught me slippin but never again

6. only time its really dawned on me that it is properly criminal is when a sniffer dog caught me for an eigth, and i got a caution lol.

7. All the time, just today I was sitting in the middle of town when this carnival thing was there & I didn't even notice I was doing anything until I saw a kid watching me rolling a joint. I felt quite guilty. Smoked it anyway. :smoke:

8. hmmmm not really. but it all depends where u are. The cops @ home would prolly tackle me over a freakin blunt. At school since i go to school in Richmond, that has like one of the highest murder rates in the country, its alot more relaxed, the cops have bigger fish 2 fry.:smoke:

9. in reference to ^ i was drivng to my apt @ school and I saw I guy hittn this big ass bong in his car..lol..the difference btwn NOVA and Richmond ha lol

10. #30 dumped43, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    im pretty sure its a petty offense here too. i dont really worry about it to much. i keep my shit out of sight, i use eyedrops, i try not to reek. and i dont carry more than i have to on me. i dont advertise with rasta colored stuff or anything.

dont make any waves, and youll never get picked out.

although i blaze in my ride often, i always keep windows cracked and dont hotbox. the smell will go away fairly quickly and ive even rolled up to a couple dui checkpoints after blazing where the cops asked me if i had anything to drink that night. replied with a no sir and they waved me through both times.

just be smart about it and you wont have any issues really. at least if you live in one of the more laid back states like i do. in fact, people often will joke about it with me in public and ill just smile and joke back with em.

so in a sentence, i just keep the fact its illegal in the back of my mind. i dont dwell on it.

11. the thought that its illegal never crosses my mind when im smoking. I think about cops and not being seen, but the fact that im breaking the law and that i am a criminal is the last thing im thinking about. i guess its not really a good thing, i should probably change that

12. Smoking while driving is the best way to get caught, I still do it, but I have a system now, I pre roll a blunt, and make sure I or anyone else has no other weed on them, then we smoke the blunt and toss the roach! So the only iffy part is when the blunt is burning!

13. I live in a town where murders happen daily, and our police force would still rather hassle a stoner than to "serve and protect."

14. I don't think it deserves to be illegal, just like anyone else on this forum. But, I'm not tryin' to get caught by any authorities, so yes I know it's a crime, but do I feel guilty? Not at all.

15. There should always be a seperation between Church and State, I have no problem smoking weed.

16. Fuck forget... I tell myself it's not a crime and I act like it's not a crime. That way my vibes are just good and I don't attract and negative attention. You just gotta play it smart and don't put yourself in danger. This is more of a technique As far as keeping cool and having a good mindset smoking. What I'm doing is not "committing a crime"... I am "smoking this herb". Fuck what the government thinks, I'm a free man out here. Type of shit.

So I blaze bongs n shit in my car, and I take J walks all the time... I just keep safe and make sure not to be seen and shit. As long as your smart about it you're cool. me and my boys just blazed a blunt on teh stairs outside my dorm. Just act like its not shit and its not shit.

Just my 2cents... hope it makes cents

(har har)

17. #37 holysmokes, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    where i live you can never forget thatits illegal, or you WILL be busted.

the neighborhood that i live in is ghetto enough that i was robbed by a guy with a twenty guage, but not scary enough to keep the police from driving hrough at least five times a day.

my boy was dealing awhile back and he got hit by JADE, which if u click the link you will see is serious fucking business. he had about two ounces at the time

the cops are all petty dicks, too.

18. its not a crime to me

19. Nah, I'm too paranoid about getting caught. I'm always on the look out for police, taking extra precautions and taking as little risk as possible to toke. One of the reasons I want it legal - doing all that often takes the fun out of smoking in the first place.

20. i think that the rule of thumb the old hippys down to the beach told me was never carry more than you can eat... i just hide it really good and hope for no dogs