Do you ever feel

Discussion in 'General' started by zmasterflash, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Do you ever feel like you are missing out on something? Like when you look back on your life and reflect on where it's going, do you feel good about the life you have made for yourself? or do you strive for that extra something hoping it will fill whatever void you think you may have? Sorry if this makes no sense just me rambling.......

2. No my past has made me the man I am today.

3. I get what you mean man. Im a senior in high school and I kind of feel like I wasted a lot a time. Im a loner type person so I only have a limited amount of friends and I don't go to dances and parties and stuff like that. I feel like if I had been more social and stuff then I would've had a better time in high school or something. It doesn't bother me to much. But it hits sometimes.

4. There's still time for you to go to prom in a couple months.

Personally I have pissed away too much time and been stationary for a few years. Haven't progressed much.

5. [quote name="BakedAsACake1" post="19408216" timestamp="1390717002"]I get what you mean man. Im a senior in high school and I kind of feel like I wasted a lot a time. Im a loner type person so I only have a limited amount of friends and I don't go to dances and parties and stuff like that. I feel like if I had been more social and stuff then I would've had a better time in high school or something. It doesn't bother me to much. But it hits sometimes.[/quote] yeah that's what I'm talking about man lol

^^^^^^

7. I feel like Im stuck, In my job, in my town etc etc....glad I'm not the only one

8. Yep wasted 8 years of my life living in a shitty little town with no prospects. Could get bummed out about it but prefer to focus on my impending move and hoping i don't fall flat on my face in the near future. Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I feel you man, sometimes I wonder if I took the right path in life. It's not that I'm unhappy, I can't really complain about my life. But sometimes it just feels like I'm missing out on something, somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Yeah sometimes but I don't like to. If you start thinking like that you'll get stuck in life. Always thinking "if I do THIS then I won't be able to do THAT" and you'll never make a choice. Always wondering about the unknown, and what if's. And the past is the past, ain't shit I can do about it now, just do what I want now and be as happy as possible. Life's too short. I feel like I miss read the question though...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Yes. The solution that always always works is 

12. #12 Royal Vengeance, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Im still hunting to fill it right now gettin closer.. just..need.. more.. money..