Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever feel like this ???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HighFoSho, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Alright, so I have about 1/4oz of top shelf shit, right over here in my drawer. Been home from work for 3 hrs, haven't smoked yet, and really, just not that worried about getting high right now ?

On the other hand, if I didn't have any weed, I'd be dying to smoke some ! Like I'd be calling all my friends... going out in the cold and rain, whatever I had to do to get some smoke.

Goofy, right ? Is it just me ?

2. The same thing happens to me, except I smoke shitty bud :/

3. I do the same shit bro... I'll get off work and kinda have to make myself wanna smoke by watching some youtube vids first or something.... to me it's like you just get so going at work and then you come home with the same steady-head and there's just not really any motivation for smoking. but I always come around to hitting a piece and realizing how great cannabis is all over again.  :bongin:

4. Yeah man i feel that but usually after work i'm always down to burn one. Sometimes i'll go most of my day without smoking but when night time rolls around its almost guaranteed that i'll smoke

5. I remember once I got out of class and I didn't smoke on the way to work. I was like "you know what, I'm good at the moment, I'll have time for that later." So I went to work without getting high. Then later at work I got high.

But if I hadn't had weed I probably would have been trying to set something up all day so I could pick up real quick during a break at work. It's all in your head.

6. I do that if I had a productive day at work where I was getting shit done and there werent that many downers. but for those depressing days I keep some bud and vape pen in my car so I can smoke immediately. been needing the pen more and more recently...

7. haha, this reminds me of how i feel now versus in high school. In high school, getting DIME BAGS off my dealer gave me a thrill. I remember thinking I had so much weed when I had like 3 grams in a pill bottle. Now I buy by the ounce and don't even think that its a lot

8. That's so true. I remember once when I first started smoking I got a quarter because it was a really good deal ($50) and it lasted me for what felt like forever. And now if I were to get a quarter I would have to always keep in mind that I wanted it to last all week. There's been times picking up a quarter with a couple friends where at a certain point we had to be like "Okay we're all pretty high now, let's not smoke this whole thing tonight"

9. Thanks guys.

Yea', so after I posted this, I finally got up and rolled a fatty. Smoked about half of it to the head (which was like 15-20 fat hits) then made / ate dinner... then smoked the other half :)

Slept freaking great !

Speaking of which, I think I could stop for like a T-break, or work, etc, at any time, no problems....... except for one thing; I'd be totally concerned that I wouldn't sleep worth a shit for however many days, and with my sleep history, I'd probably start having 3-4 day streaks every few weeks, where I could not sleep either. NEVER have this problem with some good herbals :)

10. I think it may pertain to how we are about everything. We naturally have wants. Those wants are going to be fueled even stronger when you dont have any herb, or dont have whatever the item is. But when we get that satisfaction of obtaining our wants, then (and this is just my opinion) our brain turns to the needs section concerning the herb/item. Its like, I WANT IT I HAVE NONE I WANT IT NOW, then you get it, then it turns to "Okay, I have it. Now when do I need it?" It makes sense to me in a way....I think.

Too high.

11. Try sleeping herbs besides Cannabis? I wouldn't go for the prescription or OTC route though...

Or develop a sleeping routine.

Or just do it the easy way and stay up 30hrs to overcome yo sleep issues :p

12. I understand completely. Often I'll just choose not to smoke because I'm not feeling it even if I've got some danky dank.

13. It happens to me too. Anytime I'm out of bud I feel empty regardless of whether or not I feel like smoking a j or not. But sometimes when I have bud I don't really feel an urge to smoke it's weird. I think just the security of knowing if I need to relieve stress that my plant is right there is what leads to the feeling I have when I'm dry. Right now tho, I need to toke up.

Thanks again guys.

Ghost, I hear you :) .....and I have a J with about 1.2 gm's of some dank White Widow sitting right here in front of me, which I am getting ready to spark right now ;)

15. #15 halowmrstoner, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    haha placebo effect. happens all the time.