Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever crave tree?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bluntbiscuit, Dec 26, 2011.

1. #1 Bluntbiscuit, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
    Like really bad

2. Your name is blunt bisquit.

How often do you smokE blunts?

3. Not really. No more than I "crave" other things I enjoy like roller skating, or hanging out with my friends.

4. Yes and no.

5. Yes, mainly when it is night time and I want to sleep or play games/watch tv which bores the shit out of me when sober.

6. Sometimes it's just like...man, I could really go for a joint right now.

7. [​IMG]

Nothing like a nice tasty tree!:)

8. Not really

9. Sometimes I'll want to light up but other than that no.

10. even if i did i would never admit it ,but I'm sure I'd satisfy tree anytime she craves me.:p:smoke:

11. Depends on what Im doing. If I'm out and about doing stuff then no, but when I'm gaming, watching tv/movies, and trying to fall asleep I usually will.

12. Only when Im deep in thought and want to to get deeper into it, tolerate certain people scenarios, or just to sleep really good

13. Absolutely. That "Damn, nothing would satisfy me like a nice bowl right now" feeling is a craving, and I do have it pretty often. Often as I crave anything else, like Tumblr or peanut butter.