Do you even care?!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TripleTokeTOKEN, Jun 17, 2010.

1. When you do retarded shit while stoned in front of a bunch of others that don't know you're stoned, do you regret it the next day. Or do you just forget about it the next day?!

I usually forget about it, somehow people like me more when I'm high.

KEEP TOKEN: :eek: + :smoke: =:p

2. Eventually you will stop doing stupid things while stoned.

3. lol wassup with your tags...??

4. i only care if its someone that i didnt want to know i was high... such as my parents or grandparents.
    otherwise fuck em.

5. Eventually Marijuana won' have that perception changing affect. Well atleast not to the point where you can't control it. Just build a better tolerance and you can look the president in the eyes with no worries.

6. I know exactly what you mean. I smoked every 2 or 3 hours for a week straight and after the first like two times all I felt was enhanced touch feelings. But after about a month of cold turkey (Drug tests) it feels just like when I first started.

7. Damn yall too uptight. Doing stupid shit with your friends is the best part of being high man. Have some fun!

8. i dont do stupid shit when im stoned, drunk however....
    and to be honest i dont give a fuck and forget about it :smoke:

9. haha, i don't give two shits when I'm stoned. Fuck it and shit happens sums it up pretty well . :hello:

10. Yeah a nice T-break like that will do it for ya.:smoke:

11. soooo true

12. no regrets, man.

13. haha ive done some pretty embarrasing things while high/fucked up

honestly i find it just as funny when i do something stupid as when someone else does. i guess i just don't take myself very seriously

14. If it's around an authority figure or parent I care. Otherwise, not at all. In college, there's always some one weirder than you.

15. ive embarrassed myself so many times that i dont really give 2 fucks any more. this is the way to live my dudes:D

16. I honestly don't care......................

Not even a little bit.

17. this really begs the question of what "stupid shit" you are referring to. Acting childish and making dumb sounds because you're stoned? I never really did that shit. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I haven't done stupid shit because I'm stoned. I mean absent-minded forgetful stuff though. Even then, I don't care what people think of me. I have plenty of "shit" going on that definitely is not stupid or childish. :)

18. Being able to conceal one's high is a really good skill. Doing dumb shit high is kind of childish and dumb and could be bad if you can't control it. For instance, I got pulled over for speeding yesterday, had my grinder full of nug locked away in the middle console. I was high as fuck but I didn't smoke in my car and I was able to control myself high and not look like a fucking high idiot.

19. I never understood it when people acted like they were retarded because they're high. I actually view it as a sign of immaturity, to be honest. Even when I was a new toker, I didn't act like a dumb ass. Never saw the point.

20. I only do retarded shit when i smoke way too much, and i only do it around my friends who find it really funny. When i am in public i usually control myself.