Do you enjoy working?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Oct 7, 2013.

1. #1 Jeffersong808, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    I hate working I only have one day off (2-9:15) and make only $350 a paycheck as a cashier. I have little freetime.. I miss not having a job.Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yeah well do you miss not being able to do shit and rely on unreliable people because you were jobless? Now you can be in control yourself without total dependence on someone else. It's nice to have spending money to. Do I ENJOY working? No but I do tolerate it although at times it can be real shitty. Not all days are rough and in the long run I like it now I have more freedom. Yeah before a job was cool for the free time and I definitely had great memories before BUT now I can make new memories anyway. 

3. i enjoy the money, but as for my job i find it, tolerable

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Sammyy, Oct 7, 2013
     better than not being able to pay bills

5. I just started working security last night was my first shift n so far I actually do enjoy it lol I just walk around n smoke hahah

Sent from my Hydro using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not at my last job I didn't, so I quit. I'd rather not work than work a job I hate personally.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

7. #7 budBaas, Oct 7, 2013
    Sorta, one of my best friends works with me so it makes it alot funner, but its still WORK. :p
    These are the days you wish you were a little kid again. No worries. :love:

Sent from The Province of Skyrim

8. i like work, it keeps you occupied, but all work and no play makes jack suicidal 

9. I miss working. It sucked sacraficing your time but in the end it was great to hold that paycheck and say "I earned this"

now I'm 4yrs dissabled and just say "I feel worthless"

10. With my situation, I would rather work and have money.

11. I actually quite enjoy work, I don't look forward to going and I complain about it, but it's better than doing nothing all day, it gets me paid, I like most of the people I work with and it's making me connections that I wouldn't have if I was still in education.

The only problem I have with my work is that I work between 3 companies, all of which pay a part of my wage, and all of which employ me on a 12 month rolling contract, if my main company lose the contract with the other 2, I'm gone.

12. I used to hate working until I went an extended period without a job. I appreciate working now. It helps that my current job is full of cool people who I enjoy spending my days with, so it works out. I still think I'm underpaid, but you gotta start somewhere.

It would be a different story if money weren't a factor, but at the same time, I would have to have something productive to do. I was severely depressed when I was jobless. I didn't have money to do anything, or a vehicle to get there. I'm happy to put in 40 hours a week so I have the money to do what I want to do.

• Like Like x 3
  13. i love working. the work itself is a different story, but that i'm getting paid and can be able take care of other people gives me a sense of pride.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Do I enjoy making money and not sitting around all day making up excuses about why I can't get job? Why yes I do :p

Seriously tho it's whatever man, I got my good days & my bad days

• Like Like x 2
  15. I moved from being in Corporate Finance to the Director of IT & Ecommerce last month. Its super chill. so, YES.

16. I genuinely enjoy waking up each day and heading into the office. Fortunately, it helps considerably that "the office" is the great outdoors and I spend my time designing, implementing, and gardening. I've worked quite my fair share of different positions over the years, from firefighting and bartending to retail and night delivery. I could classify very few as jobs I hated because I'm at home when I'm hard at work.

I like the productivity, the feeling of accomplishment, and the rewards. I like my time off and I'm very liberal with it, but when I'm on, I'm on. Let's get 'er done.

17. I love working, being unemployed is boring. Id rather be outside doing manual labor.

Sent from the Gods.

18. I like my job, I think the pay is reasonable. Its cool being completely independent. Pay my bills, buy new shit, Have money for a bag whenever I feel like it.

But no, I fucking hate work. It'd probably be better if I wasn't working nights though.

19. Alot of truth here. I used to, when I was in my early 20's, dream about how cool it would be to not have a job. Forget that. It's boring as balls unless you have a crazy amount of hobbies. Most days are fun but there are a few that are kind of melancholy. Regardless, getting a check is good times and you really appreciate having days off. Oh, and if you get vacation time, there is nothing like taking a week or two off, getting paid for it, and doing a bunch of fun stuff.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  20. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTC3FK_HHIo

• Like Like x 1