Do you eat way too much junk everyday?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by mDee, Feb 3, 2014.

1. I find my self smoking a couple bowls then end up eating chicken and rice , 2 Oreo bar ice creams, couple fruit snacks , chips , couple cups of soda and whatever else I caan find until my stomach is bloating and hurts. the worst part is i will eat all of that hen sleep right after sometimes without digesting it all , im cookedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No but i have been in that place in the past, fucking sucks being a slave to bullshit trends that you create for yourself, gotta get outta that nonsense

3. I have the same exact problem.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Ya maybe I should start giving myself some snack t - breaks hah , after this trainwreck im probably gonna be toastSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. dont hate the munch, hate the game

6. same problem here bro... I've found tho if u resist the temptation for a bit, it does go away. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Junk food is for junkies.

Get off that shit or you'll regret it sooner than later. When I was like 19, I just got bored of stuffing my face with shitty food and decided I preferred being healthy to eating processed shit 24/7. Sometimes it's just time to grow up and eating a healthy diet is part of being an adult, sorry to say.

8. [quote name="DeathMadeTangible" post="19460634" timestamp="1391474424"]Junk food is for junkies.Get off that shit or you'll regret it sooner than later. When I was like 19, I just got bored of stuffing my face with shitty food and decided I preferred being healthy to eating processed shit 24/7. Sometimes it's just time to grow up and eating a healthy diet is part of being an adult, sorry to say.[/quote] I've been thinking the same thing that all i eat is processed foods and some chicken andother stuff my no real fruits or veggies to be honest.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

You don't need to stuff your face only with fruits and vegetables. Just eat like a normal human being - eat whole foods that mother nature produces.

Meat, dairy, potatoes, herbs/vegetables, nuts, fruit and water. That's all you need. 

10. #10 Viral Frog, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Everything I eat is junk,I can't afford organic, so I'm stuck with poisoned, GMO bullshit and meat pumped full of hormones.Other than that, I actually eat quite "healthy".Most of my meals contain all food groups and go easy on the sodium and fat.I eat less than most people and stay full longer, because I balance my diet and cut out the crap.I quit buying soda, all I drink is water and milk.Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 DeathMadeTangible, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014

You don't need to eat organic.

You just need to eat whole foods. And not having access to organic food is not a good excuse for eating processed crapjunk food, although many people think if they can't afford the best quality, it's an excuse to just say "Fuck it" and eat the worst things possible. 

12. You must have missed the part where I said I have a balanced diet.
    Do some research and you'll see why I call it crap versus organic.
    If it's not USDA certified organic, it's garbage. Pesticides, hormones, GMO's.
    I don't tend to eat processed foods, but that doesn't mean the food I eat is any good.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Didn't miss anything. I'm a very lucid reader.

I was adding to your post in case someone reading it assumes they need to eat organic to be healthy, when it's optional. 

Of course eating organic is optional.
    So is being healthy.
    So why would you not take the healthy choice and eat organic?
    GMO's, hormones, and all the insane additives are not healthy.

15. #15 guest30011140, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    Okay.. but I think the other person is saying that they aren't as unhealthy as junk food. And still give your body nutrition and benefits whether organic or not.

And you just explained why you would not "take the healthy choice and eat organic." It's too expensive. 5 non-organic bananas for $1 or one, organic mango for $2.

16. [quote name="DeathMadeTangible" post="19460634" timestamp="1391474424"]Junk food is for junkies.

Lol: junk food is for junkies... I like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum