Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Drive High?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Northern_Stoner, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Nah, not lame, I agree 100%. I get high and drive as little as possible. I can do it, I just don't feel like taking the chance of doing something stupid.

2. I smoke and drive. But if I'm really high I'll wait a little while before I drive, just to be safe. Actually I drive better when I'm high, I don't speed, I'm more cautious. When I'm sober my average speed is 75-80...but that's not really fast.

3. I fucking LOOOOOVE blazed drives. Nothing better than getting on the interstate with your favorite jams playing on the stereo with nothing else around but you, the music, and the road.

4. I have logged over 1,000,000 accident free, ticket free stoned driving miles...and another 1,000,000 to go before I die!

Happy Motoring! Drive it like you got a kilo in the trunk that belongs to the mob, and you'll never get stopped.

5. Driving while smoking and listening to good music is a fucking blast! I'm a better driver when I'm high too.

-- smoking_poke :smoking:

6. There is a video on youtube that has a guy drive sober then high on a track and he does the best when high. I drive high but ya some people shouldn't for sure

7. Being high and driving is the best. One of my favorite places to smoke is my truck. Light the blunt, turn the stereo up and feel the 12's against the seat :) Also, I've mastered the art of rolling while driving :)

8. i love to cruise around in my MB and smoke a j or 2

9. theres no duid law in california so im havin a good time!

10. Yes, I do all the time. I gauged my driving skills first though, and saw that it didn't hinder them but enhanced them.

11. bad drivers will always be bad drivers. not everyone is qualified to operate a motor vehicle.

12. I do everything high.

And yo, road trips, I HAVE to smoke. If Im driving 12 hours or more a day I find when I smoke 2-3 hours goes by real nicely. so every 3 hours smoke a joint and im golden. driven all across the country from the tip of Maine to Sunny California and never gotten in an accident or gotten pulled over. not once. knock on cock:D

13. yeah I think It helps me focus .... I smoke while I am Driving

14. i love driving high but i don't like driving while smoking i get too nervous bout cops but i do enjoy doing it on the turnpike late at night while chilling to some frusciante

15. hahahaha that's how i drive.

16. everytime I get into an accident, I'm sober.

last time I almost got in an accident (the full 180 story, most people read) I was STONED and I Matrix-drove my car to safety.

17. I drive high all the time. I got a lot of practice when I started smoking a couple of years ago and my friends and I all lived with our parents so we had to leave the house to smoke. I'd pick them up at night and we'd drive around aimlessly for hours trying to get lost while we puff our brains out. I would be driving around some crazy country backroads and we'd always tell scary stories or come up with some really fucked up mental images that would get us all freaked out and shit.

For instance, one of my friends told us about one time he was driving in the middle of the night on some backroads with all of his windows down and had to turn around in someone's driveway. He pulled in, and when he started to reverse, he suddenly noticed from nowhere this old pasty redneck as white as a ghost in overalls standing about 2 feet from his driver's side window, so close that the man could have touched him. He just gunned it and got the fuck out of there.

I've seen possessed-looking cows blocking roads, crazy crackheads walking around in the middle of nowhere miles from anything, and even a giant 15 foot Sonic the Hedgehog statue in somebody's front yard. We've talked our way out of police searches, been chased in my dad's convertible (a badass BMW 645) by guys that wanted to beat our asses, and found deeper meaning in life on the open road...

Yeah, driving around high is great...

18. i love driving high. the only time i smoke WHILE driving is when i hop in the car and drive around the block...which is hard to explain, but my neighborhood is perfect to drive around and smoke a blunt...but i havent smoked shwag in months so thankfully i havent had to do it, and even when i have i can just go to the backyard thats got a 6 foot wooden privacy fence.

I love driving high tho. I love my car and I love being high...what more can you ask for?

19. I usually drive high at least a few times a week. I'm not too worried about getting in a car accident, but still cautious. I've driven high really early in the morning with a drunk driver coming right at me and was able to react fast enough to not get hit. I consider myself a good high driver.

20. i love to drive and smoke. it makes it an experience