Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Drive High?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Northern_Stoner, Sep 3, 2007.

1. I don't think anyone would argue that marijuana "can't" impair driving skills. It definitely can to certain people, but it seems to make others better drivers, and to some it has very little if any effect at all on their driving.

2. I've driven while stoned many times. Whether from paranoia or something else I always drive the speed limit too. It seems that when I'm stoned what would seem like a slow driving speed while sober is perfect.

I don't really like being in a car with other people when they're driving stoned though. There's just something frightening about not being in control of the situation, at least for me.

3. So is smoking weed

4. The thing I do, is drive from point A to point B then I will think back and forget which route I took I think that would be short term memory loss at it's best.
    I have been in on accident when pot was involved. I was going to work and stopped at McDanalds and decided to smoke, eat and drive and missed a stop sign that was behind a tree. It was not visable until 10 ft. away and a car went through just before I could stop. Dumb biotch could have waited but went so I could hit them.

Thaught I would share that

I still smoke and drive, Bong hits 30 sec. before leaving all the time.:bongin: Keeps the road rag down.(another problem I have):mad::smoke:

Take care all

5. SMOKIN WEED IS ILLEGAL...WHAT HOLY SHIT, ITS EVEN A FELONY...im going to go flush this garbage down the toilet, and smash some glass....

anyway, i drive high all the time...however, ive been driving since i was like 13 (yeah, my older brother would let me drive...)...also i drive in a big ole nissan titan with the full cab...shits nice and roomy, and never actually has that smell of weed...i dont know why....i drive the same high...then again im rarely sober...:D

6. You're funny...

7. All the time. I'm a good driver on pretty much anything but alcohol. I've only driven drunk once and it was only around my neighborhood to see if I could do it, but I really couldn't safely. I actually did my six hours (when you are going to get your permit) on codeine. When we got to the DMV, I went in the bathroom and blew a tylenol 3 :) That was a fun ride home.

8. I'm gunna dispose of the rest of this bag in my lungs... right now...

9. Driving high is liberating, serene, and overall quite simple and enjoyable...FOR ME

Is the true same for everyone? No. You know who you are and you know whether or not you can handle it. Be mature enough to realize the truth, and act accordingly.

10. like its says smoking a pipe is to noticeble. Just burn a joint while driving, Does'nt matter though cause I've never had a accident stoned or or not. I think everyone on this site does illegal shit lol.:p

11. ditto

12. i drive high all the time.

13. smoking weed isnt realy that dangerous, unless you plan to get blitzed and jump in a car, just not smart. I know Im a lame ass, but

IT TAKES A SPLIT SECOND TO RUN OFF THE ROAD
    and its over like that
    so people drive with a clear a head as possible, you can smoke and drive, but realy stoned, then your a dumbass.

there is a legal to driving after drinking, so its possible, just focus I hate hearing of young men and women like me getting killed, and the blamed it on the weed in their pocket/car.

so be safe:smoke:

14. I got a question for the people that drive high. Do you have a tolerance or smoke everyday?

I only smoke a few times a month so I don't have a tolerance. So everytime I smoke I get as high as you can be, so I don't know if I would feel comfortable driving that high. Everyone I know that drives high, they ussually smoke everyday so they probably don't get as high.

15. 3/3 permit sessions, blazed 10mins before each one. haha.

16. I don't drive high, I swore to my parents when I moved out that I wouldn't. I just don't want to risk it, thats respectable isn't it?

17. Thats the only reason I got my windows tinted so dark, rolling/smoking dutch's and the cops on the outside could look right in and have no clue.

18. at times when I run out of food I just drive over to the market to get what I need and get back, nearet sun harvest here is about 45 miles away or so, and I'm really baked. For some reason I pay attention to the road a lot more better, and music makes it even more interesting, especially around the country side,

19. I forget that it's illegal sometimes. :D

No I do not drive high, and I do not get in the car with someone when they're high.

20. Only a short distance late at night, I'm afraid to go any further. Although, while sober I really am a terrible driver, and only because it makes me so nervous. Once the plates for my car arrive, I'm going to go out into the country and have some stoned-driving practice sessions.