Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you drink less when you smoke first?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jimbobbybob, Aug 20, 2011.

1. I find that whenever I get really stoned and go to a party I just want to leave and chill out...and when I'm really stoned and I start to drink I'll only drink one or two beers, anyone else like this?

2. Err.. no I smoke my self retarded then drink... and repeat until trashed when I am in a party mood... hardly ever

3. Umm sometimes when I smoke and drink I have a hard time figuring out if im actually drunk or just high. I'm not much of a huge drinker at parties unless I want to walk around with my own case or bottle (which i occasionally do.) I don't smoke mids and I don't drink shitty alcohol haha.

4. Fuck drinking... it's ruined many loved ones lives

5. If I smoke weed first then I usually have no desire to drink when I'm already high

6. yeah same, if my buddies are smoking shit weed I usually don't join in...and I refuse to drink shit alcohol too..
    People tell me I'm picky/greedy or what not and I just tell them that I drink/smoke to enjoy, not to get drunk/high

7. but I do smoke to get high of course cause I enjoy the high :D so it's more like I don't drink to get drunk that's better

8. I don't like to drink beer while high and most liquor gives me spins when I'm high but don't get me wrong I'll enjoy the shit out of a mild cap and coke or a crown royal and sprite