Do you drink at work?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by metalplusweed, Jan 30, 2012.

1. if yes, what is your preferred drink?

2. like water and lemonade? or alcohol?

if alcohol, wtf kind of person gets drunk at work?

3. Everyone at my work drinks on fridays. A couple of guys go to the bottlo at smoko for a liquid lunch every day. I might have a couple of beers on friday every now and then, but not often.

4. Well to contribute, I used to drink after shifts when I was a dishwasher.

Other jobs I sometimes smoked a roach at lunchbreaks, but it didnt do quite well tbh lol.

5. Lol op is an alcoholic trying to rationalize his addiction

6. My mom worked for a wine distributor back in the 60s- everyone had a bottle in their desk. "Breakage" there was something awful! :rolleyes: And the Xmas party? WHOOOOOOOOO!!! :eek: lol

And in the end, it was the alcohol that killed my mother.

Cannabis is the better choice!

Granny

7. Nah man. I just take the occasional run to the water fountain. I wouldn't fuck around like that, gotta keep it professional.

but today is my day off, and I'm getting drunk as fuck.

8. Used to but i don't work anymore so that'd be impossible even if I was naive enough to do it.

9. Nope. Never. Work isn't a place to party at.

10. My buddys a welder.
    His boss regularly gives them a single bottle of beer with a very low alcahol content to drink.
    Apparently its an oldschool trick. You drink the beer then begin to concentrate more due to the concern that the alcohol has inhibited your ability to focus. When infact youre not even remotley drunk/effected by the beer.
    He said he's done the best welding of his life after one of these beers.

11. [quote name='"LightAnother"']like water and lemonade? or alcohol?

if alcohol, wtf kind of person gets drunk at work?[/quote]

Probably someone who hates their job

12. I never have, I used to have a friend who'd go to work at McDonalds tipsy/buzzed all the time though.

13. love some jack n coke on the job

14. #15 Durchii, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    As a Volunteer EMT... no, I do not drink at work.

:laughing:

Is it tempting some days? Sure.

Would I ever do it? No, never.

However, when I worked a car wash as a teenager (arguably my highest paying job yet, as it was before the market crash of 2008) my Assistant Manager would walk across the street to the liquor store and bring us six-packs all the time during late shifts.

Some of the best times I can remember at that age are earning exorbitant amounts of money while working overtime hours and drinking heavily.

15. My buddies and i used to go hard in the morning with a bottle of Wild Turkey 101.

Blurry fun.

16. My boss once game me a shot of his home made liquor during the middle of the day.

17. I never have and probably never will. Alcohol makes me sluggish

I used to work at a golf course and every monday was range clean up night...me and one other guy would be there all alone after dark picking range balls up by hand. We'd always roll somethin up on nights like that

18. never tryed it, gonna start monday.