Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you do it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldgreenetea, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Alright, so I am the only person out of all of my friends to have a grinder. The screen inside it is kinda concave, so sometimes a few buds will fall in there. Most of the time people dont care and just leave the rest in the grinder. Some people though, will take the grinder and hit it upside down trying to get their bud out. Then I say "stop that, your shaking out my keif", but they say, "well thats my bud in there". So....What do you do with your grinder and theres some left in it?

2. We always have a poker on hand, you just poke all the little bits through with it, works pretty good.