Do you crave anything after sex?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RMJL, Jul 2, 2002.

1. a goddam cigarette

2. a sip of water and then sleep

3. A cigarette.

or

Some Kool-Aid.

Or both.

4. a blunt, a bong, a bucket, a cookie, i used to smoke cigs but haven't for over a year so i am 'missing out' on that pleasure (not really). Sleep. More sex. Lots of things. If its good sex, I want nothing.

5. a nice cigarette or a good stiff (no pun intended) drink.

6. To read a thread on the City that is 6 years old.

7. its fun

8. ......what....the......FUCK?!??!!....you'd swallow ur own load cause it tastes like salty fish? lmfao

9. cigarette, smoke a bowl then capn crunch.

10. Sorry son it must be after your bedtime.

After sex its always a cig, a bowl, some more shots, or a nice long nights sleep.

11. Normally I take a big drink of water, rest for a min or 5 talk to her about how good i was(ROFL sometimes it happens) and take a bong hit or 2 and so does she and then we normally start getting back into it soon after a few times before we part ways or pass out.

12. Snuggling, a cig, then sleep. In that order.

13. water, a cig, cuddling.... then dreamland..... occasionally something to eat in there somewhere....but usually my girl brings me a cig and i fall asleep smoking it.....

14. Routine after sex special. 1. a single New Port 2. a indica strain bud pre-rolled in a grape Swisher Sweet. 3. Two Little Caesers Hot N' Ready pizzas 4. Sublime 5. Shasta 6. Sheets

It goes like so:

She-B-Here, Sex, Snuggle, She-B-Gone, put on some Sublime, Swisher, Square.
    Then I eat my slices while I drink my Shasta. After that I hit the sheets and start all over again the next day.

15. a cigg or a spliff.
    after that, sleep or more sex..

16. cig + water (vitamin water revive replaces lost electrolytes after hours of going at it! :) )

17. hmmmm.. i don't know how i didn't post on this way back when.... random.

But after sexxx.... a cigerette and i always have to go and take a pee....

busting one seal makes me crack another....

18. a drink & sleep, and if it's a one night stand than i wanna be the fuck outta there, hah