Do you crave anything after sex?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RMJL, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Damn Nomron has some pretty funny post throughout this thread :)

2. Im gonna have to go with a lil nap with my arms wrapped around my girl. mmmm..
    elementxero, i agree with yeah!
    a lil nap, till round 2!

3. after sex i crave a ciggarette then a like to take a nice hot bath and go to sleep ! aww

4. SEX SEX AND MORE SEX! What can I say? I'm a nympho! I will usually smoke then go back at it!!

5. my kinda person yha, :smoking:wish my partner smoked :mad: :devious:

6. i'm witrh rumjil on this one: chocolate; black.
    then more sex, of course.
    :hello:

7. Milk chocolate for sure! ^^

I need my bed space, a joint, corona with lime, and lots of sleep because women never let a man sleep in.

8. Not always true... My girl sleeps longer than I do...

9. Aside from more sex anal sex a cigarette another joint/blunt or a pizza probably to drift off into sleep in that typical pothead just got off position that if given the chance will net the poor girl a half zombied fuckwit with his dick still half in her hours after he's zoned out.

10. I crave more sex.

11. The only thing I've craved after sex has been a nap with my honey. I don't always have the time for a nap after every time we have sex but that is really the only consistant thing I do after sex. We do it in the morning on a regular basis and I always have to get up shower and get to the office for work. Not really something I crave.

:smoke:

12. After sex, I crave cuddling. I love wrapping my arms around a beautiful girl's naked body and just holding her, talking quietly. A nice nap after a bit of cuddling is always nice, too.

13. bump.... btw i still only want sleep. Maybe a bowl and then sleep.... :smoke:

14. a bowl, some Led Zep, and do it again!

15. Gatorade and my bong

16. it greatly depends on what condition im in.......

drunk-another beer and a cig
    blazed-a back scratch and a bowl pack
    sober- a nap or another round

17. woops, no, that's after cannabis edibles. . .
    after sex I crave . . .well, after sex, I am pretty well sated.

18. I usually get the munchies even if i'm not high after sex...but the best thing is definitely sleeping/cuddling next to your naked girl :D

and then of course more sex once your rejuvenated...

19. ahhhh always a cigarette like right away!