Do you crave anything after sex?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RMJL, Jul 2, 2002.

1. canteloupes feel better if you put them in the microwave for a few seconds first

2. I think watermellon because i've used it during sex, Oral sex that is! Not by myself but with females!

3. if we could vote..i would vote this one least tasteful...wow...this one went to the crapper fast!lmao

4. no-one has ever done that for me. but if i get some chocolate flavoured condoms, you wanna come round to mine?

it sure is something i'd like to return the favour for... over and over and over...

anyways, i'm starting to regret having ever got into the debate here.... WHO STARTED THIS THREAD ANYWAY!?!?*scrolls down*... RMJL! i might have guessed!

- in my defence... i'm an insomniac and feel sleep deprived 24/7 these days.

5. What do I crave hmm, how bout more with one more

[​IMG]

6. I'm begging you superjoint or one of the moderators. Please, please, lock this thread. Do it immedatily.

7. why do you want the thread locked..its not SERIOUSLY THAT bad..

8. Don't be scared, cowofsteel!!!!!!!!! If it really is such a "bad" thread, then maybe it can be moved to "The Box". Pandora isn't afraid of such subject matters.

Namron says this went to the crapper fast but who was it talking about warmed up cantaloupes feeling better???? I have a visual similar to American Pie.

Hey, Digit, here's your defense...you're bad!!!!!! ;)

To respond to Bud Heads last post is impossible unless it's moved to Pandora's Box. Just remember that all I asked when I posted this was what you craved after sex. You know, marshmallows, a cheeseburger, big beef meximelt...I am not responsible!!!!

9. digit i dont think that you can call yourself straight any longer

10. sleep =)

I had just figured it was a male thing to immediately become exhausted (no matter how much physical labor was involved in the 'act') and want to fall asleep. Sigh

11. Men and sleep!!! What is with you guys?????

12. i like a nice bowl/joint after sex, then a nice hot shower together, and, well, more sex, or... a popsicle. i'm becoming obsessed with popsicles, damn this heat!

13. That doesn't include me. I only sleep six hours a night!

14. Bud Head!!!!!!!!!!!! You edited that one post!!!!!! Did you decide that you didn't want to know the answer to the question?????????

15. Small tip-

Oral sex is more fun for both partys when altoids or menthol cough drops are involved. :)

But as far as after sex cravings...I dunno. I usually 'crave' an affectionate embrace. Haha, I can't really explain it but I love my girl and we connect really deeply during sex, and afterwards its just time to wallow in our affection.

That is, until round 2 of the sex :D

16. Awwwww, someone sure is sweet and romantic!!!!!

17. You are exactly right!!! I don't want to know what it taste like. I like the taste of a good woman but I don't want to know about men!!!!!!!!!I am from the old school! Opposites is what i'm about!

18. Yes, but ya kinda have to have a few minutes to restore your HP lol!

19. What I crave after sex? A nap.

20. LMAO!!! I just read first half of first page and am crying laughing already, can't wait to read the rest