do you crave anything after sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by shrivel, Apr 8, 2012.

1. glad we have a juicy sex forum hahaja

anyway, do you crave anything after sex? i want to smoke a bowl for sure but i absolutely have to have some kind of chocolate. i don't always have a glass of chocolate milk handy or a bag of M & M's but it doesn't change the fact that I want it. (i probably will never eat chocolate seme- i mean ICE CREAM again or any ice cream for that matter, thanks to -well, my third best friend who gave me herpes via a blowjob lol (stop laughing, not funny).)

iknow many people want to smoke a cigarette but i don't smoke so chocolate is my fix.

anyway, i'm high and curious about your after-sex life!!!! not too curious, though.

2. cigarette while shes making me a sandwich

3. sandwitch?!

4. i said sandwich!

5. vitamin d.

6. #6 lazyy, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    cigarette and a cold drink.

7. Ummmm More Sex? :laughing:

8. some cannabis, water and round 2

9. glad not a soul said herpes lmfao!

10. I think I got a blunt flake in my eye...what the hell man?!?

11. Lol, this is weird, but every time I've had sex that didn't really satisfy, I always craved mountain biking right after as we're lying in bed. The most fun I can have with my clothes on. And after unsatisfying sex, I still feel loaded with energy.

After good sex, I don't want anything else in the world for at least 5-10 minutes after.

But then I get thirsty and have to pee.

12. Another bong rip.

13. Usually all I crave after sex is a toilet to take a piss in...for some reason I always need to pee a little after.

14. More sex, an Arizona, and a blunt...a lot of the time afterwards I feel more refreshed lol it makes me want to go out and do something, but the other person is just sleepy. So the blunt puts me to sleep :p

15. I crave playing my xbox 360 lol. Weed deffinately gets me horny though

16. fat bong rip and a nap, followed by some tasty alcoholic beverage and more of this :bongin:

17. I got a joint flake in my eye (the roach part)!

18. a cuppa tea and a smoke

19. A smoke and something to drink.

:cool:

20. Kisses. And food. I work up an appetite! And not for chocolate.. Like real food. Spaghetti. MMMmmmmMm.