Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you cough alot when you smoke bongs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KingKushton, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Because i dont, i feel like my throat has jus gotten so worn in that i can take like 1 g bong rips and not even cough...hbu you guys tho do you cough when you smoke?

Cheers

2. I haven't coughed really hard since I started smoking. I mean yeah I get some small coughs if I take a big rip, but that's it.

3. #3 frankenfish, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    not if i watch what i'm doing. a huge hit will destroy me but as long as i pay attention i wont cough. what throws me off is when i forget to put ice in my bong and rip it like its full of it. i learn that lesson pretty quick

4. For awhile this summer I was able to take like .7g snaps and not even cough at all. But since I've cut back on my smoking due to school/work, there's no way I could do that now

5. if the weed is bomb as shit , then i'd buss out a couple coughs .

6. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']if the weed is bomb as shit , then i'd buss out a couple coughs .[/quote]

" bomb as shit" or high quality weed is way less harsh then lower quality so this statement is stupid

7. if it is a .1 hit or below then no, if more then maybe

8. Idk about you but when I get some really dank it kicks in the back of the throat. Not harsh, its a different kind of feeling.

Answering the question, yes if I take a big rip a bong will have me cough my brains out.

9. Been smoking lots of keif lately (had about 12g's saved up) and i cough like a mother fucker ripping my bong. With weed i will cough if its a massive hit. If you aint chokin, you aint tokin lol.

10. it is not about potency for how harsh it is, it is about how well it has been dried/cured. I sometimes keep a side jar of about a gram of all the different types I pick up. Once it cures in there in like a month (air out for ~5min a day) it is noticeably smoother.

11. #11 420dopeaf, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2012
    [quote name='"smoking515"']

" bomb as shit" or high quality weed is way less harsh then lower quality so this statement is stupid[/quote]

lol your post was pretty stupid since you completely ignored the op's question and contributed nothing to this thread at all. . but im glad you took some time out of your day to be a total pansy boy and a complete dick towards me , its cool man smoke on.

12. Over the years, me and my bong have gotten to know each other very well. I used to cough up a dick storm, but not anymore. I know her well enough to get a perfect hit every time, it's just something you have to get a feel for. Sure, the harshness will vary as the weed does, but it shouldn't take more than a hit or two to dial it into the Goldilocks zone. In the end, if you cough...you cough. Big fuggin' deal. Will probably just get you higher anyways. ;)

Peace.

13. I cough way, way more when I'm using a pipe or hitter. I barely even cough with a bong, unless I take a fuckin' gargantuan hit.

14. i barely cough anymore, idk why

used to cough alot back the first 2-3 years i smoked.

now i can take super rips without coughing. practice maybe?

15. I cough occasionally but not all the time

16. is the pope catholic?

17. South park

18. I usually don't unless I get a really greasy one with that super dense yellow smoke that looks and feels like it's half chlorine gas. After those I usually go to bed not too long after haha. But for the most part, no.

19. I don't usually cough, but if I take a big enough rip or a good sized dab i will a little.

20. Depends.
    If I've been smokin' bong for the past week straight, I can get down a bowl with light to no coughing.
    If I haven't for a while (which is usually the case), and I hit the green, there's a good chance I'll cough up a lung haha.
    But hey, if it gets me higher, I'm all for it!