Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Corner Your Bowl?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nyxierawr, May 20, 2013.

1. Just wondering who does and doesn't.
    I do, even when I'm alone. Just a habit

2. I do when its the first hit and when i have other people smoking

3. who tha fuck doesnttttttttt

4. Hell yeah! I hate it when people torch greens!

5. Yup, I do. Just got so used to doing it I dont really think about it anymore

6. I hate it when people don't corner bowls. When I smoke with someone who doesn't know how to do it (aka fucking retards), I just pack one hitters so they can't ruin a nice bowl.

7. I'll admit if I am alone and I am jonsin...I will torch the fuck out of the first bowl. But never when I am smoking with someone. Greens taste the best and get you a lil more high.

8. Nah, but I only tap the middle with the lighter. I don't torch it. I corner the top, bitches!

But seriously, smoking from the middle tastes better to me because the good edge weed falls on top of the smoked shit in the middle. Tastes better.

9. depends if you are with people. When I'm alone I corner hit but take a new green side every hit

10. It is just common courtesy..  When I'm alone I roastt the whole bowl though.

11. I like to do it when I'm alone because I love green hits

12. If I'm by myself you best believe I'm bout to go in on the first bowl with a flamethrower.

13. I like my bowls to last an enjoyable amount of time...

14. meh what ever works it all depends on the moment

15. Yes its smart as fuck. Why wouldnt you?

16. #16 StickyDro, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    I do, but I do it more if I'm in a group. When I'm in a group I go for a 1/4 sized hit. When I'm alone I go for 1/2.

17. I like lsplit mine into 1/5th,
    But I have a decent sized bowl and Pretty well controlled lungs (musical theater major)

18. If I smoke a bowl fer sure corner I hate when people torch all the greens

I usually just do one hits. No bic either hemp wick or glowwand 

19. I'm that guy that never corners any of the weed because i pack all of it...  :yay:

20. yep! I do it when smoking alone just to make sure I keep that good habit however usually if I smoke with friends we smoke a joint.