Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you consider yourself to be of Sage-like qualitys?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tr3-0, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Shit, that's got to be the best quote I've seen in a while. I'm likin' it :hello:

2. and for such amazingly spoken insight.
    i tip my hat to you good sir.
    along with the complementary +rep.

long time no see spaz.
    stay high.

3. I smoked herb for 22 years before I found out how tightly it was affected by my anxiety levels. (found out at age 37 that I have Asperger's Syndrome and bad anxiety issues)

I don't remember much about life before I started smoking except chaos. Every time I've quit in the past I've been hounded by people to 'wake up' and they get concerned about how I'm not alert and 'with it' like I usually am.

Apparently I've been self medicating myself for 20+ years for anxiety issues and never knew it.

Medical MJ allows me to have what other people would consider a semi-normal life. As long as I avoid the Indica influences I'm pretty dang stable and productive.

I have to say that most of those 20+ years was full of street-pot of varying shades of quality. Mostly Indica. Yeah... took me a long time to find out that Sativas would cure my anxiety while not making me a total freakin moron.

I'm looking forward to being able to "Recreationally" smoke bud again. It's been a long time since I've had enough cash to even afford the minimum I need. This running out crap has got to stop!

Anyway! :) Life is GOOOD!

Make sure you enjoy it and if you get a chance, move to a legal state and grow a plant or two. You'll thank yourself for the experience for a lifetime. :)

Toodles!

4. #24 Tr3-0, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2008

see this is really cool man, i wanna do just this smoke till my last day on earth learning all that i can meeting all that are Smokeing and eatin all that is tasty...lol
    in all seriousness tho bro*
    I am definatley going to take my habbits were they will be greatly appreciated.
    Honestly And Truthfully
    Tr3-0

5. "If you shake it more than twice you're playing with it?" Simpsons Movie*
    The great truth lol... just thought that might be a funny contribute/