Do you consider yourself physically attractive?

Discussion in 'General' started by JuanRing, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Yes or No question. Do you consider yourself attractive, physically? Why or why not? Thought it would be an interesting poll.

2. for the most part,,,i'm kinda short, and have some hairy ass legs. but if i wear pants no one notices til its too late lolol. i give myself a 6.5 or 7/10

3. I'm probably a 7/10.
    I've got maybe 10/15 pounds extra on me but I know I still look good. My personality is what really pushes me closer to a 10.

4. My body is skinny, with little muscle. And I have an alright face.

I say 6/10

5. How drunk are you at the moment?

6. Honestly I would say I am, I always get told how handsome I am from random ass adults I've never met and stuff like that but no girls my age show interest that I notice anyway, maybe it's my personality, I'm pretty quiet and introverted so idk

7. #7 InhaledGold, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    I'm sexy and I know it but I'm also introverted. :p
    I usually can't be bothered to hit up girls because I'm too picky and want myself a fine ass scene girl or a puerto rican or spanish girl and unfortunately michigan is in very short supply of both. Haven't seen any fine girls since I've been here, then again I live in a very scarce population and it's mostly white farmers.

I miss hawaii :(

I always attract the crazies too... I remember in like sixth grade I was dating this girl and one day at lunch she got up and left,came back with her arm all sliced up from cutting herself I guess, she told me not to say shit and she had her arms under the table when a teacher came to see what was going on. She was physco man :hide:

8. I do consider myself physically attractive since I'm 6"2 and built well. I've also been called handsome by various females, but I take that with a grain of salt. There's certainly better looking dudes out there than me, but I think there are a lot more guys below me than above me :cool:

And yes feel free to brag about your looks this is the thread for it lol.

9. No. That's why I'm caught of guard when someone does.

10. im intimidatingly attractive so women are never interested in me because im to god damn attractive.

[​IMG]

11. pretty much what i like too, a hot ass scene girl or a hispanic/spanish or italian girl....ooh, especially if they have green eyes...mmmm. my girlfriend is italian with green eyes, i lucked out with her :hello:

12. Really when you assess how attractive you are it all comes down to what you're comparing yourself to. Compare yourself to Brad Pitt or Clooney or someone, and you're unattractive. But that's like telling a guy who plays basketball a lot that he sucks because he's not as good as NBA players. Does he really suck, or are NBA players just ridiculously good?

13. Forever alone?:D

14. I get a boner when I look in the mirror...

Does that answer your question?

15. Lol i voted no but im probly a 6. Im not a tall dude and im skinny. If I was in shape probably more like 7/8

16. Probably a 5 or a 6.

17. I'm the one on the left, just messin around with my buddy...

[​IMG]

18. that might mean your homo

19. I dunno probably give myself 7.5. I'm kinda short but I work out like a motherfucker:metal:

20. I look like shrek wtf all of you are probably lying...

[​IMG]