Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you consider yourself addicted?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ranarr, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Also, what is your definition of addicted?

2. ...it's a problem when it causes problems, :smoking: has only helped me...I choose to smoke.

3. That doesn't answer the question at all

4. i consider it an addiction when you feel as though you need it to function or you put it before things that are more important ie. school, work. use it as a tool to help not a crutch to lean on

5. isn't a crutch a tool used to help...?

6. Yeah, I'm going out tonight to get money for my fix from the local reefer pusher. :mad:

7. im able to smoke for a week straight, then not smoke again for a year if i want. so i don't consider myself addicted. and inbeetween i don't think about, or want to smoke again.

8. yeah i'm addicted no i don't give a fuck.

9. Its not an addiction until you suck dick for it

10. Lol'd, this.

11. words to live by

bitches are addicted.

to my cock

12. I am not technically addicted. I can go without it. I just don't want to! I am dry right now and I am fine. Bored as fuck but fine.

13. Of course i do

14. Cigarettes? Yes. Oxycontin? Yes. Marijuana? No.

15. I've smoked everyday for a year and quit for months before with no withdrawal....so I'm gonna go with no.

16. Nope, i dont consider myself addicted. I think that marijuana is a largely positive substance, but if your life becomes it it is a problem.
    :bongin:

17. nope! i choose to smoke everyday im not in need of it. ive stoped for years n i ddnt need it, then i started again bkuz i missed it :)

18. Once again it has to be said.. It is IMPOSSIBLE to be addicted to something that is NON addictive..

19. NOTHING is impossible

20. I chose no.

During highschool I was a huge stoner, everyday, and as many times as possible during that day lol.

I ended up joining the military and it changed me for the better, I now have the discipline to tell myself when and when not to smoke.

Moderation is key.