Do you consider yourself a new age hippie ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokey_McPott, Jan 29, 2008.

1. If so why ?

I gotta go to work now, I'll write why I think I am after work :p

2. Totally bro.

Im into peace love and herb.

and acid and coke :D :p

3. Not exactly a hippie.

Self-proclaimed hippE. :D

Peace.Love.Unity.Respect.

(When you're off the MDMA too. Live it.)

"If you're a good person, fuck what anyone else has to say" -Me

-buffEt || ThE GivEr [rbk]

[​IMG]

4. I'm just a middle age guy who smokes pot, even when i had really long hair i never considered myy self a hippie, never really cared for hippies and the whole love and peace thing. nothing agaist love and peace, i just dont need an uninformed, unemployed, commune loving, hippie to tell me about it.

5. no way...i get stuff done instead of just saying i will;)

:p

i also enjoy being clean..people have a misconstrued view that hippies were just pot loving peace addicts...wrong...they were DIRTY pot loving peace addicts who didnt wear shoes..i like shoes

haha watch the south park episode about them

but seriously im definitely not a hippie...i have my views of the world and share them with my friends but i also realize that in order to beat the game you have to play it first...

6. new age hippie? well i blaze at least 3 times a day, Im a music adict, guitarist, drummer, and Im def. a strong believer in peace and love with minimal desire for material possessions. I have decently long hair and Im down with endless spiritual exploration with and without psychedelics. oh yea, i also hate being indoors. much rather be outside in nature.

but on the other hand: I listen to death metal, lots of rap, dress VERY well (haha), and im a very hygienic person.

I dont know exactly how I feel about the term "hippie" now-a-days. Im a vermont kid with a good heart, a love for music/drugs, and a strong want to see our planet and society become the best it can be....

7. Hippy maybe, but New Age definitely not.

8. I don't know what a new age hippy is, but I try not to classify myself as anything. There is no point, because no matter what category you think you may fall into there are always exceptions that only pertain to you.

I'm me and thats it, I smoke weed have hair that if it was straight would be down to my nose (curls so it never gets past my eyebrows), I would rather see things resolved peacefully then violently, I try my hardest not to judge before I understand...does this make me a hippy? If so then fine, but I'd also be a jock to some people being part of sports my entire life and now a university varsity athlete.

I'm a new aged D3vO :yay:

9. try to avoid labels

(but i am a filthy barefooted longhair who justs wants the bomb to end it all)

10. Yeppp, but my definition may a different from someone else.

11. Word.

12. i'm too materialistic.

13. what happend to FREE LOVE:(

14. i donno. i guess you could call me a redneck, i got a lifted suburban and an s10. i work construction, but i listen to hippy music, LOVE psychedellics, yone and obviously herbals. im high all day. work, school, anything else. always rippin n rippin (driving and tokin)

15. i look nothing like a hippie and i dont act like one. but my thoughts tend to be along hippie guidlines. i really am my own person. ive never had a classification. i was part of every social group in school and all my current friends are diverse. my interests and ways of life are part of a huge spectrum. im a solitary guy who socalizes in doses. idk what i am, but i know im me.

16. shell must love you...

no you not a hippie just a drug user

17. Sure, man. Im a hippy.

18. I am who I am.