Do you consider yourself a good person?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lakerzx24, Mar 6, 2013.

1. As title reads

2. I consider myself trying to do good things!

3. I try to do my best to push everyone for there excellency , so ye?

4. #4 HealthcareHippy, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
    I have the potential to be an asshole but It's greatly suppressed so in doing so I would like to think that makes me half decent.

Edit: Just to clarify, that was meant for people who wrong me first.

5. I try to help people whenever possible. Unless somebody has wronged me or is fake to me or something I am usually as good of a person as I can be. douchebags don't deserve to be treated nicely if they're constantly assholes

6. Man that was put so nicely, describes my mentality completely.

7. I am a good person, I just go about everything the wrong way.

8. Not really.

9. #10 Verdurous, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
    Yeah. I might not be the most conforming and I like to argue too much sometimes, especially for things I don't actually believe, but it's all in good faith. I'm also a heathen weed addict and might be going to hell because I'm gay, depending on who you ask, but I'm really just trying to treat my chronic insomnia and find love. :smoke: If anything I'm probably neutral, like a lawful neutral. lol Either that or maybe chaotic good... idk after looking up the distinctions. haha

Edit: Nope, definitely chaotic good, I think. lol

10. Nope I'm a douchenozzle

11. HELL FUCKING YES!! sometimes I think I might either be too good of a person. or I am one of the biggest frauds...time will tell.

12. Im waiting on god to decide that one ... bcuz as a human being/person/husband Ive made more mistakes then i can count .. its not easy being in my shoez .. especially being a marital blade .. all i gotta say is ... im fallin to the floor beggin god to let me into heavens door .. bcuz in this game your not always as good as you wanna be ..

13. [quote name='alpo']bcuz in this game your not always as good as you wanna be ..[/QUO
    Yeah, but that is the beauty of the game we are all in...Today we might not be at our best, but we have every opportunity to be our best the next day, and the day after that. Being a good person does not mean you can't make mistakes. Its being able to learn from the mistakes, understanding what went wrong, and improving everyday.

to quote good old Abe Lincoln:

When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion.

14. Yeah, I think I am. Even though I have the ability to be a huge asshole I always supresss it because I wanna do good. I sometimes think I might be acting like a fraud for suppressing my inner anger but it's only so we can live in peace. It doesn't really matter tho it's always the same. Your mean you have a bunch of people who don't like you, your nice and people think they can walk all over you. My suggestion to everyone is to just be yourselfs because pleasing others just will never make you happy. If your mad be mad, if your happy be happy. And if a douchbag tries some funny shit and you feel the need to cause some havic, do it!!! Do what you feel.

15. Yes. Hands down. Because I know I don't like the thought of hurting other people, animals. or myself, so doing so is avoided as much as possible. That's really what it boils down to right? Simple. Seriously, a lot of people are looking waaaaaaaay too deep, IMO.

16. I consider my self a good person. I used to be an asshole. Steal, lie, take advantage o people ect. But I started meditating and reflecting a lot and I'm a changed person now. I go out of my way to help strangers, I wouldn't harm a living thing, and I genuinely care about others.

17. Who wants to be good? Evil people have more fun.

18. I don't even know anymore. Over the last year and a half I've built up a huge ego, been a major dick to a lot of people, and done some bad stuff because I felt like I was entitled to everything due to the severity of my depression. But I still try to be a nice guy and give rather than take.

19. def, I am a very good guy. The best I know.