Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you charge people?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ogKUSHbone, Nov 5, 2011.

1. so the other day my friend and i where gunna smoke a jay. it was my weed. and i guess he thought he was gunna smoke for free. but when we were about to light up, i was like, do you have money...( cuz he ALWAYS wants to smoke for free, ALWAYS wants me to pay for his food and stuff, its fucking annoying.) and so he was like, " i have to pay" im like yeah.. your not smoking for free, so then he didnt wanna do it. and i didnt wanna smoke by myself, so i just let him smoke for free. and then when we were smoking... HE DIDNT EVEN INHALE any of his hits... so he wasted half a jay... then after we smoked. he was mad at himself for not inhaling... and wanted to smoke another one! but we didnt... so tell storys about you and your friends and smoking and charging and stuff.

2. Not usually. If I'm with my buds and we're just chilling out matching, then there's no need. If It's my weed and there's a few heads on it who don't have bud, then I'll ask people to toss in 5 on the blunt.

3. Only if they offer

4. #4 Doc Grinspoon, Nov 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2011
    null.

5. haha then after. we went to go get food... he wanted me to buy his fatass food.

6. We usually take turns fillin up the bowl or we all throw down on a blunt.

7. I never charge. I don't even ask you to match. But I only have 2 friends that smoke and I don't see them too often, so it is no big deal to share my grow with them.

8. try to distance yourself from people like that. it may involve finding a whole new group of friends but it'll be worth it.

9. What a douche! I would have told him he can't have anymore after seeing him waste his first hit.

10. I never charge and never will. What goes around comes around.

11. well what we use to do was 2 people go halves on a bowl

3 or more everyone would have there own weed and pack domers * a bowl to yourself*

3 or more everyone throw down on a blunt

normally its a rare occasion that someones dry and well spot them knowing theyll throw down extra next time

12. I don't charge friends but someone who says "I have to pay?" does not sound like a friend. once in a blue moon ill tell my mate I got no cash and he will need to bring me some if he wants to chillax and smoke up. So he does.

I have found a good way to see if someone is a real friend is, Will they hang out with you when they know there is no chance of smoking?

13. if i don't know the kids i'll ask but if i'm at a party or something i got no problem smoking with a couple kids. but if it's 3 or more other people i'll ask if no one got anything oh well i just take a few hits when i light the joint or whatever.

14. I never heard of people charging others to smoke with them until I came to GC. I thought people just smoked people up because they wanted to.

15. I make people who aren't my friends pay.

16. Fuck charging people to hit my shit, they'll get blitzed and have some fun.

Money isn't even real, get your heads back. I get munchies and stuff, never money. Charging people to toke is as redundant as charging them to eat. Would you have your friends over and give them some pie, and be like hey that pie cost me like $5 dude can you give me $1 since I sliced the bitch into 5 pieces?

17. I have to go through a middleman that my brother knows to pick up weed. So I smoke out anyone we're with for free. We just roll up a gram and smoke. I don't mind and like smoking with company.

18. i've had a few friends that just never pick up, never have weed, never buy food. i don't mind a few times smoking them up, but after a while if nothing changes I'll refuse to do so. weed costs money, and unless you're an old friend, i'm not gonna smoke you up all night for free.
    however OP, that being said you can't just demand money on the spot. kind of a dick move, because you have led the guy to believe you'll smoke him up. whether we're good friends or not, that'd be a major buzzkill. let people know after, just be like hey man, i can't afford to always smoke you up like this. from now on, please toss me something for it, food weed or cash, really appreciate it.

19. #19 ziggy513, Nov 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2011
    The only way I will ever pull out a joint or smoke my weed infront of people is if I know I have enough to share/pass around for everyone. I would never ever make someone pay me for smoking my weed. What goes around comes around man, I've been smoked countless times by people, it's all just in good nature.

20. i usually only toke with close friends or if its strangers ill smoke them out but i wont be too generous