Do you carry chapstick?

Discussion in 'General' started by Taylored, Nov 21, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']To answer a question on page 2, - Yes, the Hempotics chapstick DOES contain THC! I doubt if there is enough to get high on, but it is in there! Hempotics are available at various "Green Heart" dispensaries in NorCal. I know the gal, Gina, who makes them.

Granny[/quote]

Haha fantastic!
    Somedays I wish I lived in ca. Not for the chapstick so much as other things. :DI'm hoping medicinal marijuana is legalized here soon. I imagine the chapstick is like the hemp kind which I've gotten before and it works really well.

2. [quote name='"egnops das bob"']I got ***** lips, so I need 2 chapsticks to handle these badboys.

edit: Wow I can't believe they bleep out nig9ga[/quote]

Omg thi made me laughso fucking hard

3. I'm not a huge chapstick fan though after hearing all about the burts bees I picked some up and just found the minty-ness or flavor very unpleasant. I have some plain cherry chapstick next to my bed I put it on sometimes before I go to sleep. I think if I had a good kind I liked I would keep it around more. But I would be afraid of it going through the wash I have the tendency to forget to check my pockets before putting them in the washing machine.

4. Man, no love for the Burts eh? It makes my lips tingly and soft i will use it forever!

5. [quote name='"Lambchop1"']Man, no love for the Burts eh? It makes my lips tingly and soft i will use it forever![/quote]

I usually use burts bees I really like the tingly minty feeling. I've never had my lips more chapped from it. It makes my lips super soft

6. I love chapstick

7. lol i cant stand burts bees. I like chapstick that has actuall flavor so this is the only shit i use, and yes i ALWAYS have a stick on me. if you told me i could only carry 2 essential items i gaurentee you that 1 would be chapstick

X BALM BITCHHHH

[​IMG]

8. I don't mind the mint... But currently have the raspberry flavor of burt's bees. No mint at all.

9. Oh really how is that? No mint tingl-ness from it?

10. My lips are always smoother than a babies ass.. so no.

I hear your lips start getting dependent on it so i stopped and have been fine ever since

11. Carmex user here. I have it in my cargo pocket always during the winter. I don't need it in the summer.

When I put it on, feels good man.

12. the first day it gets cold, i have to get the carmex. its like clockwork

13. Man the first day it was cold, I was mountain biking and I really wished I had that carmex.

14. Never used it in my life, and coincidentally I've never had chapped lips! I'm glad I don't have to go around putting on faux lipstick everytime it gets chilly out :p

15. i hate smoking a bowl with someone who just used chapstick. it makes the mouth piece of the bowl all oily and slimy. like someone just goobered all over.

16. Lucky you. I got started on them when someone gave me some Blistex when my lips were hurting pretty bad. Never tried the stuff before then, but after that it's all I used. lol. Luckily this addiction is seasonal and doesn't really cause any problems.

17. yes,of course.

18. i haven't read through the whole thread yet but has anyone quoted from napoleon dynamite yet? ok then here we go..."ugh my lips hurt real bad!"

19. #59 keadz, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Pretty much impossible to walk around Melbourne now without someone having a tube of this. Nobody uses chapsticks anymore, its all about the pawpaw cream. Works far better as well! It has multiple purposes; chaffed lips, burns, insect bites, cuts, rashes, boils and cuts. Get on it people....

[​IMG]

20. would one of you fine blades from a medical state be willing to send some of this thc chapstick to Texas? pass around the Christmas spirit!!! haha