Do you carry chapstick?

Discussion in 'General' started by Taylored, Nov 21, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']Dudes, my local dispensary carries a line of cannabis cosmetics, Hempotics- among the "girly" stuff is a very nice chapstick!

You may be able to find something similar if you are in a MMJ state!

And, yes, I always have a chapstick in my purse!

Granny[/quote]

Hell ya granny, I rock my dispensaries chapstick called canna bomb or something..girly yes, but never in my life have I had such an efficient chapstick. Shit works charms

2. Always gotta have my chapstick with me everywhere I go.

3. I guess carrying chap stick is the "bro" thing to do after all

4. Yeah dawg regular blue Chapstick is the best.

5. if i had this i'd carry it everywhere!!! lol

but i only carry it after they get chapped so far not this year. i like the vitamin water kind though XXX

6. Yes I do. Organic homemade chap stick from my aunt. I love it.

7. I carry my original chapstick err where.

8. Ya, I actually have to. My lips will get chapped pretty badly, any time of the year.

I actually try to hide the fact that I use it though, like Ill turn around or some shit and put it on like a ninja.

9. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']Dudes, my local dispensary carries a line of cannabis cosmetics, Hempotics- among the "girly" stuff is a very nice chapstick!

You may be able to find something similar if you are in a MMJ state!

And, yes, I always have a chapstick in my purse!

Granny[/quote]

Wait...granny is this chapstick like just hemp chapstick (which works wonders! As well as hemp lotion!) Or is it like....cannabutter chapstick? Inquiring parties must know!!!

10. Burt's bees all day

11. lol @ "chacpstick sucks" dude chill out it was a general inquiry :S, i use chapstick

12. I use that Carmex shit, but I honestly think it makes things worse. My lips are fucked up, I use it, and they stay fucked up. But if I just let em be for like a day they get better. Imma say fuck this shit and roll without.

13. With Carmex it's like my lips get addicted. It works at first but as soon as I stop using it my lips chap even worse.

14. Ya. But 90% of the time I forget it in my car and it melts and gets all deformed.

15. burts bees makes my lips even more chapped than before

I like to use the chapstick moisturizer

[​IMG]

16. the carmex in the little tub ftw

17. I got ***** lips, so I need 2 chapsticks to handle these badboys.

edit: Wow I can't believe they bleep out nig9ga

18. Burts bee's dried my lips out

that cheap chapstick sucks donkey balls

and carmex makes my lips greasy but it's what I run with because I pick my lips alot and it keeps me from doing that haha.

But another thing, people who use a whole glob and leave it on their lips looks nasty and when someone puts it on right before the blunt or bong it's like come on man I don't want to slimy grease hits

19. To answer a question on page 2, - Yes, the Hempotics chapstick DOES contain THC! I doubt if there is enough to get high on, but it is in there! Hempotics are available at various "Green Heart" dispensaries in NorCal. I know the gal, Gina, who makes them.

Granny

20. thats so fuckin nasty , i had a friend that would do that