Do you carry chapstick?

Discussion in 'General' started by Taylored, Nov 21, 2011.

1. It seems like a not-bro thing to do to carry chapstick, but I must have, ill carry it any day over chapped lips

2. this time of year i take it everywhere

3. I have full lips so yes I need to always have chapstick. Everyone should have chapstick with them.

4. My lips get chapped and cracked pretty bad so i always have to have chapstick on me.

5. I always have chap stick. women dont want to kiss a guy with chapped up lips. Up here in New England this time of year its getting very dry out. everyone has been getting sick lately all over the state cause of the season change.

6. Chapstick sucks... Use Burt's Bees.

7. [quote name='"ChinaRider"']Chapstick sucks... Use Burt's Bees.[/quote]

Burt's Bees makes my lips too oily

8. Only if I have chapped lips.

9. I used to Carry three best chapstick I've ever had. Got it from my favorite dispensary, it was medicated lip balm called sweet tooth. Unfortunately went to a club and lost it along with 6grams of hash and got spanked by they bouncer..but that's a different story

10. I would like to point out the worst thing is having your chapstick go through the washer and dryer. FUCK THAT

11. The exact reason I never have chapstick.

12. [quote name='"budsmokn420"'][/quote]

I carry the original peppermint kind :)

13. I never have chapped lips. Even in the winter.

The only time in my life I wore chap stick was in CO because if I didn't my lips would have fallen off.

I hate chap stick and I used to hate it when my ex put it on and then kissed me after, I hate that feeling on my lips

14. yup I just got this yummy ginger mango one.

15. Only during the start of winter and start of summer. When the money maker starts chapping up.

16. Yeah I'm black so chapstick is very necessary during winter time lmao

17. One winter I was smoking outside. My lips were chapped and the cigarette stuck to my lips but my fingers kept going down the cigarette until I had a glowing cherry between my fingers. I ALWAYS carry some kind of lip balm in the fall/winter ever since.

18. Dudes, my local dispensary carries a line of cannabis cosmetics, Hempotics- among the "girly" stuff is a very nice chapstick!

You may be able to find something similar if you are in a MMJ state!

And, yes, I always have a chapstick in my purse!

Granny