Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you care what people think?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Medicinal MJ, Aug 1, 2012.

1. #1 Medicinal MJ, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    Hello everyone, I just wanted to know if you care what people think about you smoking weed and such. (family is different) I really don't.

2. I mean, everyone cares what people think or there'd really be no point to life, it helps you fit in with society instead of being a raging psychopath with no empathy or perspective besides your own.

But I try and just live my life within my comfort zone, I don't spend my nights worrying about what someone is contemplating about me.

I hope you care what your girlfriend thinks, or if you don't have one, when you do. I hope you care a little about what your parents think of you, your friends. It's kind of douchey not to. That doesn't mean you have to care about people that are just being negative.

3. that's kinda what I meant, if a friend doesn't respect what I do, then they aren't a true friend (unless it was something that is killing me). But I am mainly talking about people in general, not family or really close friends.

4. I really don't care if people know I smoke weed. I kinda want everyone to know lol. I wanna seem cool

5. Yeah, I'm pretty open about cannabis and don't mind at all if people know I smoke.

6. If they mind they mind. If they don't they don't.

Really doesn't phase me.