Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you care if people know you're high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMistakeMe, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I would've told her: NO, if you really wanna know it's because my boyfriend fucked me so hard I can't think clearly. Anything else? :cool:

2. As long as it's not my parents, cops, or a teacher, I couldn't give a FUCK.

3. I was at the mall today buying a new pair of jeans and a Polo Golf shirt. The guy in the Ralph Lauren section was asking me about my golf game and I was out of it... He was in his 60's, which means he was about my age in the late 1960's so he probably knew I was baked and didn't care.

4. nope only back when i was in school and high in lessons lol. as for cops knowing im high it depends whether ive still got some weed on me or not, if i do i'd try to not look high but if i dont fuck em what can they do :cool:

5. I don't get red eyes and I act pretty normally because I am always calm. But I really do not care if people know I am high.

6. It depends if you have achieved stealth level blazing, when you are that much of a stoner that being stoned now feels like a normal mind state because of its familiarity. If you can achieve this status, you wont need to worry about appearing high, because you are so used to it that you will appear comfortable and relaxed to others. Remember, being stoned and tripping out aren't always the same.

7. Nah. Even if I did it wouldn't matter that much. Stoned or sober I act the same way. The only difference is that my eyes always get extremely bloodshot when I smoke. But if someone's close enough to notice they're invading my personal space.

8. Not really to be honest...not like I 'flaunt' it or anything. I find that when other stoners know you're high, you get treated WAY better. I've gotten so many hookups simply because people knew I was high.

1. Starbucks: When I ordered a tall mocha coconut frappe, the girl at the counter noticed my bloodshot eyes and said "You look like you're having the best day ever". I laughed so hard and she changed my order to venti for free.

2. In-N-Out: Guy told me "have a nice high day", I didn't know he knew until he said that so I tripped the fuck out and said "holy shit how the fuck do you know?!" and the made my double double a 3x3 free of charge.

It pays to be high ;)

9. Only care about the police, my boss and to an extent my girlfriend's parents. My mum smokes too and my dad wouldn't give a fuck either way.

10. If you never let them see you sober, they'll never know you're high

11. Honestly, I WISH I could not care, but I always end up having somewhat of an unpleasant time when I'm around people I don't trust. I always think people are judging me/ thinking I look like shit, basic ridiculous stuff like that.

12. Only my parents, and younger siblings. Sometimes law enforcement; like at school. (Going to be a senior, so yes I AM eighteen) :) But I love it if my uncle knows I'm blazed, because he'll ask head or body, and he'll smoke me up with the opposite strains. Also, if he notices I'm not blazed when I see him , "Hey man, wannah smoke?" He's pretty fucking cool. Just leave him a tip when he goes to work. About $40.00. Yeah! That's how much he smokes me out. But I don't have any connections at ALL, and he wont sell to me because I still live with my parents. So he just smokes me out instead. Sorry about the rant. Im pretty blazed. :D

13. I just hate how annoying it is. I dont care if shes smoking a joint in a store. Its stupid and idiotic. If you smoke atleast have respect for the others and atleast care enough for the others. smh

14. I used to not care but now days I try to be subtle about it cos I was sick of being the stoner kid

15. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']I sure don't. I don't try to make it obvious but I don't attempt to conceal it in anyway.... unless authority gets involved.
    I smoke where I want, when I want. I was downtown yesterday and downtown is packed like hundreds and hundreds of people and I was just walking along puffing a blunt. I guess I'm just careless, but does anybody else really just not give a fuck? Haha.

One time I went to McDonald's with these 2 girls and our eyes were red as hell and they were honestly too scared to order, I had to remind them that just about 80% of the people who go to McDonald's are blazed lmao.[/quote]

Literally we are the same Fucking person. I'm the same exact way and all my friends are always scared as hell to go in public places and smoke in random places but I just don't really give a fuck

16. Depends on who it is.. if it's some random stranger, then no. But if it's someone who I know has a problem with it or looks down on it, then yes.

17. I don't care unless it's work/school/authority with potential to bust me, I can handle my shit when I'm high so it's not obvious, except for my slits for eyes haha

18. Don't be disrespectful it doesn't make you cool

19. I lolled so much

20. Honestly , i don't.