Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you care if people know you're high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMistakeMe, Jul 31, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Decimotox"']

Hahaha I read this and was reminded of a video I saw of Wiz Khalifa where he's like: "Real G's smoke when they want to" as he's lighting a joint in a hotel elevator. Since then, it's been my motto.

I then saw "TGOD" on your avatar so I laughed hahaha.

I now blaze whenever and wherever I want. If the authority is around, I'll be discreet. But if it's just me and other people, then fuck it.

I hit my vaporizer at work all the time. I hit it at the movie theater and the mall too. I smoke joints and my bong in my backyard in the open... who cares? It's so lax these days in a lot of areas, I love it! :bongin:[/quote]

Hell yeah I seen that video! And I try to live by it haha. Wiz is the man

2. #62 LivedDevil, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    Remember, if you are planning on a smoke followed by having to face unapproving people, ALWAYS carry the stealthy-stoner holy trinity; Visine, Axe, Altoids. Avoid prolonged conversation at all cost. Try to keep a hold of yourself.

My parents and teachers know I smoke, theyre not stupid, they do however not get so angry if I use the holy trinity, even if that dosen't quite manage to hide it, because they know atleast I'm respectful enough to try and keep it hidden from them.

3. I used to care, then I realized most people don't care if your high, or just have no idea.

4. [quote name='"Decimotox"']

He didn't say one word about lighting it I don't think... don't make an ass of yourself.[/quote]

He actually took my post the wrong way(of course i could have made it more clear). I meant smoking while walking down the street to the store.

5. lol i truly dont care, like what i do is my business whoever wants to judge could kiss my ass .

6. [quote name='"Skunk Dank"']

WOOOOOOW youre so badass. Lighting a joint in a store. Thats so normal man. Pigs fly brooooo.
    Thats dissrespecive to people that dont enjoy cannabis, in all ways. Dont make a fool out of your self, since your confidence must of been higher than marley.[/quote]

He lit it on the way to the store. Calm down.

7. I don't care if I reek like doobie, but for some reason I get embarrassed over red eye. I usually use Visine unless I'm just spending my high time at home.

Knowing I'm getting high is another question. Way too many people here do it for everyone else to care, and even if the cops catch you, you're more than likely to get off with a slap on the wrist (if that). What does annoy me is "Hey man can I get a toke?"

8. It depends where I am. At a concert or on the Las Vegas strip at night, I really dont care. I walked into stores and elevators in Vegas smelling like a skunk and cared less. Although on a normal day in my hometown, I do NOT want people to know Im high.. unless im around my friends

9. When I'm around people who don't know me: I don't give a fuck. When I'm around people who do know me and may not approve: I'm cautious, but probably not as much as I should be.

However, I will not let anybody catch me in the act of smoking. Don't want/need any of that trouble, thank you.

That all being said, I'm blazed right now and I don't care that you all know. :smoke:

10. I usually don't mind, but I'm not going to go outta my way to make it noticeable.

11. i dont care if people think im high, i would always deny it. im grown and i smoke when i want and where i want , just not where people can see me!

12. as a rule no i couldnt give a flying fuck if people know im stoned, the only person in the world i dont like knowing is my granny cos she gives me this look that burns through me and makes me super paranoid, shes the only person that can make me paranoid, i literally cant look at her when im high1

13. If you are gonna smoke in public, make damn sure you won't get caught :)

14. What are they gonna say? "Sir, are you high?"

What?! Fuck no, man...That shit will rot your brain!:cool:

15. I used to care a shit ton if people knew I was high, but now that I'm older and have smoked for years I don't even think of it as illegal or something people shouldn't be open about.

16. I dont care about it, me and my buddy always have the greatest trips(fast food, shops,..) when we are high. Doesnt matter who notices it.

17. It matters who the person is. Usually I just act like I'm not..

18. im cautious while smoking but once im high there aint shit anyone can do so idc haha

19. My friends, my dad, people at clubs, random strangers... I don't give a fuck.

My mom, HELL YEAH. Just thinking she might find out I smoke sends me into a bad trip.

20. same here