Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you care if people know you're high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMistakeMe, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I dont really mind if somebody knows, just so long as it isn't the fam or an authority figure(teachers, cops, bosses). I'm a fortunate one though ^_^ my eyes only get red if I'm literally baked to the point I can't feel my body... But if I'm just a little baked or buzzed, my eyes never get red or dry, I never need eyedrops XD

Happy tokin ma friends ^_^

2. No not particularly. Only if its someone like my parents or boss. But i dont care if there just random ass people. lol

3. Not unless they're a cop.

In all seriousness, I don't give a fuck UNLESS I'm driving or my eyes are unreasonably red and I'm going home (my parents don't care if I smoke outside of home but if I look like the devil my mom gets upset). Other than that I could care less, sometimes I don't even bother with eye drops when I'm driving cause I'm too lazy to dig em out.

4. Hahaha I read this and was reminded of a video I saw of Wiz Khalifa where he's like: "Real G's smoke when they want to" as he's lighting a joint in a hotel elevator. Since then, it's been my motto.

I then saw "TGOD" on your avatar so I laughed hahaha.

I now blaze whenever and wherever I want. If the authority is around, I'll be discreet. But if it's just me and other people, then fuck it.

I hit my vaporizer at work all the time. I hit it at the movie theater and the mall too. I smoke joints and my bong in my backyard in the open... who cares? It's so lax these days in a lot of areas, I love it! :bongin:

5. nope - fuck em if they don't like it !

6. Being high in public is classy.
    Being drunk in public... not so much...

7. He didn't say one word about lighting it I don't think... don't make an ass of yourself.

8. Ive smoked countless times in public. I dont really seem to care about it either. For some reason I just dont tweak really. But I HATE having red eyes but I love being ripped with perfectly white eyes no one has ever noticed once I put in eyedrops

9. I can't even remember the last time I had red eyes... I don't seem to get them anymore no matter how high I am. I rarely even check anymore hahahaha

10. Dont care if someone knows im high. I dont smoke where its not wanted or allowed. Just feel like a nuisance and a punk by then. I dont really subscribe to the "real gs smoke when they want to" mindset. Seems kinda immature imo

11. real gs smoke when they want to mindset is what gets numbnut gc members in jail and in a world of shit !

it is about responsibility ! I don't care what anyone thinks about me getting high however i use my head - theres a right place and wrong place for everything !

12. I used to not really care at all unless around cops / parents or whatever, but one time I was with my cousin at a gas station after blazin and some bitch ass lady started talking to us. After asking why I was having trouble getting a soda from the machine she was like "Is it because your HIGH." with a fucking accusatory tone of voice and she said it loud enough for all the fucking employees to hear. She seemed like one of those uptight ladys who would call the cops or something so we just bought our shit and got outta there and since then I've always put in eyedrops after a session.

13. if that was me i would not start using eyedrops and i would have gave her the 3rd 4th and 5th degree...fuck her.....

uptight people and just plain ignorance don't scare or impress me

14. Damn she was a major buzzkill, I don't know why people just bother you just for the sake of it its very annoying.

15. Nope, except parents and authoritys or if it's an adult I know like a teacher or something

16. You should have gotten in her face and been like: "No, actually I'm not high....etc." And just kinda troll her hahaha.

It'd be hilarious to watch, especially if she didn't truly know if you were high or not.

17. Real G's DO smoke when they want to, yo.

It's not being careless, it's just not freaking out and obsessing over the possibility of someone knowing something that doesn't really affect them.

It's like looking at someone's screen on their computer/iPod/phone, whatever. There's no point in looking because it doesn't really concern or affect you. If the person high is being reckless and causing danger, then yes, that is a problem. But if they're not doing anything to anyone, then who cares?

RGSWTWT :)

18. and thats why real G's end up in jail ..... Yo

19. [quote name='"ScreamingSkunk"']I think a simple rule to live by is where authority is involved hide it wherever else fly the green banner.

Many times ive gone into tesco or wherever absoloutely stoned especially takeaways and everyone can probably tell while im counting my money out and giggling. Tbh people either dont care or think its funny.
    Stoners gotta munch![/quote]

I like this aha