Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you care if people know you're high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMistakeMe, Jul 31, 2012.

1. i went to an interview high...although i did wear eye drops.
    so everyday before work i would blaze up, so they never knew anything was up.
    never got drug tested. never got questioned.

just busted my ass like i wouldve done if i wasnt stoned.

work ethic is all you need.

2. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']i went to an interview high...although i did wear eye drops.
    so everyday before work i would blaze up, so they never knew anything was up.
    never got drug tested. never got questioned.

just busted my ass like i wouldve done if i wasnt stoned.

work ethic is all you need.[/quote]

I go to work high but lately I've been trying my best to either smoker early before work so I can skip the burnout or not smoke at all so my high is that much better at night :) tolerance sucks.

3. #23 Skunk Dank, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012

WOOOOOOW youre so badass. Lighting a joint in a store. Thats so normal man. Pigs fly brooooo.
    Thats dissrespecive to people that dont enjoy cannabis, in all ways. Dont make a fool out of your self, since your confidence must of been higher than marley.

4. No, if they don't care then cool. If they do, then they can go home and fuck themselves while they watch Gilmore girls.

5. I meant while we're walking to the store I'd lite it... badass huh?

6. im actually off today... and I don't have a computer in my field... but if i were on a computer and on this site i would be totally freaked out... they totally watch what you look at

7. Yeah, they don't give computers to SPYS!!!!

8. [quote name='"Shaaaft"']

Yeah, they don't give computers to SPYS!!!![/quote]

Hahahaha.....that would be cool

9. Hahahaha, Skunk Dank, don't make a fool out of yourself

10. nah not a fuck could be found. i dont advertise being high tho

11. If they're just strangers or my neighbors, I don't care. If it's my parents, I still dont try to conceal it that much, but I'm a little more discreet around them.

12. haha my mom jokes with me now that she knows.

13. No used too when I was in highschool.

14. I don't really care to much if people know I'm high, that being said I don't go around smoking everywhere I go, those are two different things imo, I would never toke right around anyone I felt would not totally be cool with it, that's just rude.

15. I smoke billies in public, you think I give a fuck

16. I don't at all, after a while I grew accustomed to no one around here giving a shit. I've talked to a bunch of people while smoking outside and the worst I've heard is, "oh, is it 4/20 already?" haha. And I have my card so every time I've talked to the cops I've been fine.

17. I think a simple rule to live by is where authority is involved hide it wherever else fly the green banner.

Many times ive gone into tesco or wherever absoloutely stoned especially takeaways and everyone can probably tell while im counting my money out and giggling. Tbh people either dont care or think its funny.
    Stoners gotta munch!

18. Nah I really don't care unless it's my parents maybe. But I do try to tone it down if I'm on Xbox with my friends because they say I get annoying lol

19. I have this shirt :smoke:

Attached Files:

20. not enough to not smoke before dealing with them