Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you budget your weed costs into your money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluDreams, Nov 25, 2010.

1. #1 BluDreams, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
    I know I do, like every month a calculate out my costs in my head and it's like groceries, bills, phone,weed, any extra. I mean as you can see weed is at the back of the priority list, so no negative sacrifices, but it's still a cost in my head. Does any body else think of weed like this as well or am I the only one? Anyway toke up :smoke::smoke:

2. as of right now i buy as needed...but i have budgeted before

3. I do. In times of no money I decrease the amount I use for weed, or sometimes I just don't buy weed at all. In times of lots of money, I increase it.

4. I do that as well, such as I got paid yesterday and I should have between 50 - 100 $ depending.

5. i used to before i had to move back in with my parents when i had a freely available supply (i highly reccomend living with your dealer) but now its a case of how much can i buy when i visit my brother.

6. I donate plasma to support my smoking. There is a center in my area that gives you 50 dollars for sitting in a chair for an hour twice a week :). Don't get me wrong, i have a decent job, but take the donating money, buy weed, and it stays seperate from the other finances.

Who said marijuana can't save lives :p

7. I always do. When looking at my finances and my future expenses over the next few weeks- month, I always factor 1-200 dollars for weed. Nothing worse than being out, having a dealer, but no weed

8. I use to, before I had to quit to get a job... hopefully I will be smoking again in 2 weeks

9. That's not a bad idea.

10. I usually budget about $100 per week. but lately I've been spending about $120...

11. I pay my grower a set amount each month for electrical costs, nutes etc.

12. Haha what a great idea! I think I'm gonna look into that in my area. I guess you could also donate sperm for money? lol!

13. The only bad thing about donating plasma is it can eventually scar your veins if you do it enough..

14. yes and i still manage to be poor

15. Who doesn't? I'm always thinking, "alright, this paycheck I can get about two dubs of reggie and a quarter of some dro, and I'm good until the next paycheck". I make a lot of side money at my job though, so I may buy more weed at once and just save it.

16. I budget everything even something nice for myself every month i learned that if you do not reward yourself for working hard you will punish yourself by over spending:cool:

more on point yes i budget my herb 15$ a week is set aside and when ever i need and i buy every couple months don't smoke alot thought:smoke: