Do you brush your teeth everyday?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tinklepee, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Yeah, except for when im at a friends house i dont bring a goddamn toothbrush there just to brush my teeth haha :smoke:

Sometimes i get really baked and just forget...not often though.

2. I dont understand how some of you people say you barely brush your teeth and get no cavities. I use to drink a ton of soda and brush maybe once a day and Im paying for it now with 12 cavities that i have to get done. Fml So worried about my oral care.

3. [quote name='"Chilltoker420"']I dont understand how some of you people say you barely brush your teeth and get no cavities. I use to drink a ton of soda and brush maybe once a day and Im paying for it now with 12 cavities that i have to get done. Fml So worried about my oral care.[/quote]

Same here, you know what sucks is when your two front teeth go... I got porcelain teeth lol, they're loose at the moment and I don't have dental insurance anymore :(

4. yuh know, there was a 4 month period where I was taking care of my teeth the BEST I ever had in my life, flossed twice per day brushed 3 times and always rinsed with listerine! It came around to my daily dental appointment and I was like "the dentist is going to looove me!" and I learned I had 4 cavities. I was out raged, WTF? I even brought it up with the doc, like this cant be for fuckin real! He said sometimes just changing a routine will have a negative impact on your teeth even if you think its going to be better.

I cant wait for dentures, fuck my teeth are sensative and have always been prone to cavities.

5. There was a period of a month or 2 when i was like 13 that i didnt brush my teeth at all at all. my teeth surprisingly stayed white and i had no cavities. But now i brush my teeth everyday. Also, dogs dont brush their teeth, and they stay white ?

6. man forget about asking if they brush.

HOW OFTEN DO YOU FLOSS? would be the better topic.

I brush my teeth a fair amount. But not daily. Sometimes twice a day, sometimes only once. I'm just too tired/lazy after getting home that I never do. I need to start though! I've had wayy too many cavities up until now. now flossing, i do maybe once twice a week? i'm trying to do it daily...im not good when it comes to dental health...