Do you belive osama is dead?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by frosty russian, May 2, 2011.

1. Didn't some foreign newscast lady talk about him dying a week ago? And then she got killed....

If he was killed I bet the US is just taking all the credit.

2. well, unless for some odd reason they really really want us to believe he's dead but he isn't, they have stated they've done dna testing to prove it.

3. Dna from a body that was allegedly thrown into the ocean? It's not far fetched that they couldn't just put some papers together and that say it's his dna. Maybe that had them made up years ago. And are getting someone to pretend to be a lab technician to back them up. When Really it's just some girl/guy that works for them and they made up a ssn and "proof" that they are medical professionals.

Unless they have live footage of them taking dna from a body that is obviously his, and slow that shit uncut. There is no proof.

4. He's dead, the Navy Seals don't fuck around when they have a job to do.

5. Thats more or less the case. Which is why he is sooo good at staying hidden, and also wont speak up about this.

6. You mean when they are not anally sodomizing one another?

7. I think he's dead, and has been for the last 10 years.

8. Yeah you guys are right :(, I'm really osama. The us government paid me to pretend I was in change of 9/11 so they could cover up the fact that they are evil. evil.

9. Wow. I got to see how deep you go...

Why would we be working with Osama? Im on the edge of my seat to hear this answer.

10. A fuckin picture that's what

11. we (the average joes) dont know anything! we take and swallow everything the media tells us. No one thinks for themselves. everyday I hear "well i herd in the news" or "my dad told me that" like think for yourselves people. dont belive everything you hear or are told

12. Word. Down with media

13. #53 GutteralShiva, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    Uhm, where were you during the decades of proof that we were indeed working with him and formed an alliance with each other? Recall the heroin trade that's been going on between us and Afghanistan? Guess which families started all that.... And those are not conspiracies, they are confirmed facts.

14. DNA confirmation means dick to me, you destroyed the only evidence to verify their findings. Besides weren't his sons there? How hard is it to show one of their DNA as Osama's?

Why give him a Islamic burial? Shouldn't non radical Muslims shun him, and not really care if we don't?

And as said before, a fuckin picture.

15. On cnn they're showing pictures of the obamas staff watching the live video feed........uhm cool.....now let's see the picture/video. Until I see with my own two eyes a picture I don't believe this shit for a second.

Also at the bottonof cnn it says SECURITY TIGHTENED, AMERICANS CAUTIONED...I sense a wave of police state implications in the near future.....

16. That could be a pic of them watching two girls one cup for all we know.

17. <Sigh>, and we never went to the moon either.

Do you recall why we had been associated with him at one tiime? It's how he eventually came to hate the infidels entring the holy land.

And if you dont see a picture, you wont believe hes dead?

18. I want proof. Words =/= proof. What's so wrong about wanting a single picture of the alleged number one most wanted man in the world for the last ten years? All of that and you can't give me just one fucking picture?

19. Oh, didn't see this until just now. I was talking to the other guy who was posting definitions of words in an attempt to look smart without paying attention to the conversation, not you. :smoke:

20. I bet we get a pic of a body under a sheet.