Do you belive in hell?

Discussion in 'General' started by Apstract, Nov 2, 2012.

1. I can believe in a heaven, but i don't see how God could send anyone to infinite pain for a finite infraction that is all any sin could be.

2. #2 PeruvianDank, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
    I don't even believe in Heaven

Hell could be an awesome theme park though.

3. Hell on Earth. Life can be hellish at times.

4. Not even a little bit.

5. #5 sativa syborg, Nov 2, 2012
    heaven and hell are a state of mind...

we exist, that in itself is so incredible.....

the fact that we exist allows us to imagine what we would like heaven to be like.

our imagination is the limit to our physical reality, so heaven, is completely up to each of us personally, either you materialize it/create it yourself... or, you can also create hell for yourself.. drug addictions, etc..

and the reason God would allow this, is because, sometimes you have to experience hell in this existense, or else you couldn't have the capacity to appreciate it's contrast.

6. I have to agree with the og poster. I mean it doesn't make much sense to me.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf5kwj7gCNA]Raekwon - Heaven & Hell - YouTube[/ame]

Like he said "Dont believe in heaven cause we're living in hell"

8. hell is other people mang

9. Exactly, everyone is made in gods image right? So essentially we all sin because of god. That is why christianity is flawed and is filled with hypocrisy, among thousands of other reasons.

10. #10 sativa syborg, Nov 2, 2012

i agree...

i believe there are two major 'forces" at work in this existence, good and evil.. the yin and the yang... some people want to call this evil..satan...fine.. call it whatever you want..

i just know there is a God, he is everything that is good, everything that is charitable, he had the choice to give us life or not (because, well God is God)

however God created ALL, so he created both good and evil (he created satan (in basically every religion ever) so.. ya take the good with the bad.. and you learn through getting older and becoming more self aware, and aware of our existence, that heaven is and "idea," it's the beauty of life, we can creat heaven in existence as we know it, knowing that when you die.. you die.. if your lucky you get remember for a while afterwards.. but your dead.. that' it.. but did you ever make it to heaven? are you happy? do you love life? and if there's a God do you love him for deciding to give us a chance to live.. on a pretty kickass planet if we dont fuck it up.. or did you make it to hell?

11. my life is hell that's about it.....i do believe in reincarnation but not heaven and hell.

in fact burn the new testament

12. Hell nah....

13. Infinite punishment for finite crimes...

retarded.

14. You're in it

15. Hell no. (And I've been to Texas.)

16. Theologians would argue that Free Will is the reason we sin. We could be perfect and sinless if we didn't have any free will, and everything were dictated by God. But what quality of life is it to be unable to make your own choices and mistakes in life. Thus, we have our own free will to choose what we do in life.

Not trying to support Christianity, or the idea of a God, but you are attacking the institution based on lies and misinformation.

17. Believe in hell???.......Shit man I live with-in my own HELL...I swear Im cursed!:(

18. Only i can think of is somalia

19. Life on earth is hell. And heaven. :metal:

20. I didn't used to, but then I passed a kidney stone.