Do you belive in aliens?

Discussion in 'General' started by suicidebonger, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Title says it all-
    UFO's, aliens, crop circles, etc etc
    Ever seen any?

2. Organisms outside of earth? YES

Flying saucers? No

3. #3 Flemian, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    I do believe in Aliens. They have found life forms on mars.

I definatly believe in UFO's. I believe many objects in the sky are unidentifable. Especially at night. I have seen "UFO"s.. if they were aliens ships, Idk.

4. I believe in vape ufos.

5. #5 Gr33nD420, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    I defanitly belive in extraterrestial life, but idk about UFO's and crop corcles and all that

6. in b4 ancient aliens meme

7. Imo, its absurd to think that out of an infinite ever expanding universe that we haven't even come close to exploring wholely that we are the only planet in existence harboring intelligent life. Not only is it so mathematically improbable, it just seems so clear that there must be, shit if theres microscopic life on mars and..jupiter? Is it? Thought i heard we found micro life on jupiter somehow, could be wrong. Why couldnt there be intelligent life a billion some odd lightyears away?

8. [quote name='"ziggzag420"']Imo, its absurd to think that out of an infinite ever expanding universe that we haven't even come close to exploring wholely that we are the only planet in existence harboring intelligent life. Not only is it so mathematically improbable, it just seems so clear that there must be, shit if theres microscopic life on mars and..jupiter? Is it? Thought i heard we found micro life on jupiter somehow, could be wrong. Why couldnt there be intelligent life a billion some odd lightyears away?[/quote]

Maybe Mars but not Jupiter, we haven't been in Jupiter, well we can't even land on Jupiter since it is a gas planet

9. statistically its almost impossible that there isnt other sentient life in the universe so yes. have i seen anything to prove it? no. although i do believe that its possible that extra terrestrial life helped shape our planet at some point in time.

10. yes, anyone who doesnt is pretty ignorant in my mind...you tellin me in the vastness of space there isnt intelligent life somewhere? Of course there is

11. #11 AlbitheDragon, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
    I believe that out of the billion billion billion billion billion...you get the point...planets out there that there must be life of some kind on more than one of them.

That said, i believe that flying saucers and whatnot are bullshit.

Also,

They're suspecting life on Jupiter's moons, not the planet itself (by the time you get on any surface you can stand on, the pressure would crush you like an ant). There are a couple that are pretty good candidates.

12. Life on mars confirmed?

I know they speculated it with the carbon gases in atmosphere but didn't read that try have the 'smoking gun'.

Would love an article!

13. Yes.

With the millions of planets yet discovered, it's almost impossible for their not to be.

But do I believe they came to earth and left crop circles, no.

14. Human existence is all the proof I need.

We are as alien as it gets.

Through the looking glass ofcourse

15. i think they found bacteria. dont quote me on that though.

16. Well I've read that there could possibly be trees and massive colonies of bacteria (literally miles and miles across).

But no confirmations...

17. Do I think that on one of the planets of one of the millions of solar system of one of the millions of galaxies of one of the possible multiple universes contains life? Of course, it would be absurd not to think so, especially when life has been found so close and there are millions of other places it could be.

There are endless possibilities in space. The God we are looking for or the solution to life could be right under our noses out there and in our life time we will likely never know it. It really centers you and makes you realize how small of an individual you are, and helps you realize that there truly are things greater than you.

If you would like to know what I mean, take a pen and make a dot on the wall. The size of that dot, in comparison to the size of North America (continent), is about how big you are in this universe. Keep in mind, it is quite possible there are multiple universes and possibly alternate dimensions.

In the grand scheme of things, you are a speck of dust stuck under the keyboard of some greater being.

18. [quote name='"Sploojum"']Do I think that on one of the planets of one of the millions of solar system of one of the millions of galaxies of one of the possible multiple universes contains life? Of course, it would be absurd not to think so, especially when life has been found so close and there are millions of other places it could be.

There are endless possibilities in space. The God we are looking for or the solution to life could be right under our noses out there and in our life time we will likely never know it. It really centers you and makes you realize how small of an individual you are, and helps you realize that there truly are things greater than you.

If you would like to know what I mean, take a pen and make a dot on the wall. The size of that dot, in comparison to the size of North America (continent), is about how big you are in this universe. Keep in mind, it is quite possible there are multiple universes and possibly alternate dimensions.

In the grand scheme of things, you are a speck of dust stuck under the keyboard of some greater being.[/quote]

I need to smoke with you. Your thoughts are incredible! Carl Sagan has nothing on you bro!

19. of course, especially.... ANCIENT ALIENS
    [​IMG]