Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you believe people online about weed prices?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by broman, Mar 23, 2012.

1. It seems like everyone here gets hooked up with like $5/g (for top of the line dro of course ;)) Honestly I don't believe most of the people that say shit like that because I've never met anyone that sells that cheap. And I've had some pretty good dealers before.

Quite frankly, I think a lot of people are dirty fucking liars :D

2. Location, location, location... :)

3. some people have bomb hookups homey, just the way it is.

4. Many people here grow it. Think of those prices. What if you know the dealer, or the dealer is family? With weed (and drugs in general) basically anything goes.. nothing is definite.

5. That's legit dude. If I had hookups like that...

6. Weed is getting cheaper and cheaper in alot of places now because of MMJ more people grow now than ever. It's great that ppl don't have to break the bank to get some relief. Alot of ppl think their weed is better than it really is also, but alot of ppl are getting legit top shelf for much less than it was going for three years ago.

7. can i haz your hookups?

8. ive never lied about a pickup price on here. ive got bud everywhere from free to .5 for 10 dollars.

9. All depends on location & who you know. You'll get a dub sack for 25 of mids here, usually stuff from mexico, which is ok and was cool before all the medical stuff start booming and we knew any difference. Still does the job, but yeah lol. Anything dank though goes 25 per gram. I think it's cheaper to grow your own anywhere though + more fun :)

I think a lot of people just have hookups with plenty to spare and that don't sell it to a lot of people, that's why they can get hooked up nicely.