Do you believe one can lose their soul while alive?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Cannabliss88, Nov 23, 2013.

1. #41 shaggish, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  2. I just had to. what if the guy u just stated said he sold his soul and sang about it, told people he did, couldn't even play an instrument BEFORE, and even sang about how he was running from the devil so he couldn't collect his soul. hello. I mean. that's like telling a doctor he didn't go to school when he is showing u his transcripts and diploma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4zOtYd-Is&feature=youtube_gdata_player

3. dude, do the research your damn self. I mean, now that proof just isn't good enough. really? I give up. your are the simple mind they want to have watching their stuff. u won't even believe when they make fun of u to your face. they put it right in front of u, and ur soooo simple minded u don't SEE. demolition experts can tell u that the twin towers was an inside job, but you probably don't believe that either. they just went to school for that ; they must not know what their talking about.

4. #44 den_mag2005, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    and u, the rippedbuttholemonk, and the other troll are exactly what their talking about when they say "youre in the right place". cuz ur ignorant. u can have it in front of ur face but ur soooo IGNORANT And too dumb too still see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQmhqgxbjEU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Please make your points without the disrespectful comments. - patriofarmer

5. I don't get it. What does Johnny Depp not like watching himself in movies prove? And as for the Robert Johnson legend; that's a modern folktale. By all accounts, Johnson was a very hard working guitar player. It was a common myth around black people during the late 19th-early 20th century to say they "went down to the crossroads to sell their soul to the Devil". It's just a folktale with many different interpretations

6. johnny depp is openly talking about the subliminal messages in the movie and how he stays ignorant to it. and when he says "HIM" on the screen, he admitting they use mk ultra on all industry celebs, which help them perform. and as for the blues singer, it's just another example of how someone can sing about something they feel and want people to know about but no one listens or cares. the can tell u they lost their souls, but u still think it's a joke. hence the ignorance of the masses. just like how the twin towers were destroyed in movies YEARS BEFORE they really were, but people still think it's a coincidence. they can even straight tell you there are people who kill celebs if they speak out, but you look at them like their crazy. so sad. I'm going to be like jack when all of this comes to light, cuz it will one day. I warned you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XICJ_zWoGWU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5zXPsZyG4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzzTFJWOOXk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

7. Stop being a child

KB

8. How did you manage to get all of that from that small video clip? Don't you think that when Depp referred to "him" he was actually speaking about the role he was playing? After all, it's not uncommon for actors to "disappear" into their characters. And I can certainly see how watching themselves on TV or in movies might make an actor feel uncomfortable. I feel uneasy watching myself on camera or in photos too.

And like I already said, the tale of selling your soul to the Devil at the cross roads was a common folktale. Crossroads themselves have a long history in Black culture. And the "Devil" referred to in these stories hardly ever applies to the Devil in Christianity, but rather the Trickster of African mythology. The "evidence" you're pointing to is hardly evidence at all. It's simply your own conceived notions you've pieced together with a few measly scraps of "proof".

9. dont get your panties in a bunch

10. [clap clap clap clap]

11. When you're talking about a person's soul, are you specifically talking about their spiritual integral self? Moral and emotional principles (superego)? Their ability to feel empathy, and tender loving car for humanity, beauty, and art? 

Does granting a person's soul to a former source (corporation, factories, etc) has to do with fulfilling the internal desires of the ID ego? 

12. I just don't understand how half of you cocky arrogant dudes can be so full of yourselves but have yet to state the empirical evidence that has cemented your belief of there not being a soul.. I find that the best weapon of an uniformed atheist is belittlement and immaturity (not speaking of the atheists that do base their opinions on scientific data).. The fact of the matter is that neither group will "prove" their worldview by talkin smack.. It just helps to show that you have nothing of value to add to the conversation, and lack the ability to debate without taking it to a personal level - simply another identifying factor to the love of simply bringing others down because perhaps you feel entitled to do so? Or inadequate? Why don't we grow up and have a mature and rational conversation without all the two year old name calling and bullshit??

I'm speechless.  I can't believe I've wasted even a sec of my life debating you.  I permanently dub you as Sundaddy 2.  Those who have been around awhile know whom I'm referring to.  :rolleyes: Have a good day.

14. u clearly haven't seen the other videos posted, cuz if you did, you would see there are other CLEAR BLATANT signs that celebs have put out to the masses to explain that. it's in songs, shows, ads. celebs cry out to warn people the best they can. just like hidden messages in history. Egyptians, myans, Indians all gave sign and warnings. listen to thus song by Kelly Rowland and watch the video.the one eye. the six six six sign throw up, the mirror (her looking into her dark soul), the glass spilling on her dress. her straight telling you "yall don't know the half of this industry". if this was ur sister hurting or someone in your family singing about this, would u just ignore it and tell them their crazy. crazy is the worst way to dismiss someone you don't want to hear. his words. make everyone think their crazy so know one will listen. eminem sings about his fight with the devil and his soul. lil Wayne too. cmon. it's not a coincidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuFUR6ZH5Zg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLv-Z9XbyI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNGeGV0ugsk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-3BI9AspYc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

rihannas video is like the most powerful one. even if you don't believe me, everyone can feel her emotions. tell me it doesn't feel a little wrong. her words say so much.

I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat
    I shouldn't be crying, tears were for the weaker days
    I'm stronger now, or so I say,
    But something's missing

Whatever it is, it feels like
    It's laughing at me through the glass of a two-sided mirror
    Whatever it is, it's just laughing at me
    And I just wanna scream

What now? I just can't figure it out
    What now? I guess I'll just wait it out (wait it out)
    What now? Oh, oh, oh, oh! What now?

I found the one, he changed my life
    But was it me that changed
    And he just happened to come at the right time
    I'm supposed to be in love
    But I'm numb again

Whatever it is, it feels like
    It's laughing at me through the glass of a two-sided mirror
    Whatever it is, it's just sitting there laughing at me
    And I just wanna scream

What now? Please tell me
    What now?

There's no one to call 'cause I'm just playing games with them all
    The more I swear I'm happy, the more that I'm feeling alone
    'Cause I spent every hour just going through the motions
    I can't even get the emotions to come out
    Dry as a bone, but I just wanna shout

What now? Somebody tell me
    What now?

I don't know where to go
    I don't know what to feel
    I don't know how to cry
    I don't know oh oh why
    I don't know where to go
    I don't know how to cry
    I don't know oh oh why
    I don't know where to go
    I don't know how to cry
    I don't know ow ow why

So what now?

15. I don't understand how you can believe something just because you can't disprove it. That's retarded and illogical.

KB

16. all of it. spiritually, emotionally, physically. all of it ties into each other. I mean, what are u if u signed all of your dignity, rights, and morals but a soulless slave. you guys will never truley understand the stuff they do to these people, because u don't want to see it. I've done my job by just having you guys fight me about it. one day all of are going to look back at this and either say "omg they were right!" or "see, that proves they were wrong!".either way it's out there.

17. #57 den_mag2005, Nov 24, 2013
    I thinks it's crazy how you CAN'T believe something, just because you CAN'T Prove it's NOT true. but that's what faith is. you can't prove hope and prayer is something and actually works either. that doesn't stop millions from hoping or praying. you can't prove people have a gut feeling about something, doesn't mean they don't.

18. That's the dumbest logic you could possibly use. You don't know what it is but you believe it because you can't disprove it. That's the exact thing that makes me think religious people have a mental illness. It makes zero sense and you pass it off as truth because you have "faith" (wishful thinking)

KB

19. #59 den_mag2005, Nov 24, 2013
    well I mean, don't you think that's wrong with the world? no one has faith. that why we hate, kill, demean, fight, hurt each other on a daily basis. no one can set their pride aside for a sec, to maybe think that there could be a force bigger and greater than themselves and something that they can explain. if you don't stand for something, you fall for anything.

20. So not having faith is what makes us hate kill demean and fight eachother?

Ok then explain this to me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

Everyone involved in the crusades had 'faith', and yet they killed each other for 200 years.