Do you believe one can lose their soul while alive?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Cannabliss88, Nov 23, 2013.

1. I would like to experience this.  I'm a full believer, show me the way to spaghetti greatness.

2. you've got to make a full box of penne pasta, then take it into the bathroom, cover yourself in ragu, look in the mirror and say biggiesmalls 3 times

3. I hope you realize I have a big craving for pasta now.  Thanks.

You calling someone ignorant.   :laughing:

5. You're*

6. #26 Dro Smoe, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    That's really a pathetic attempt at deflecting the question - just be a man and admit that he stumped you.. Or go on with your argument for there not being a soul.. "Prove it" ;)

No I wasn't saying "you're"....I was laughing at "you calling someone, ignorant." :laughing: .....still laughing as you can see.

8. #28 Faded Entity, Nov 24, 2013
    "Prove it" is a very good argument. If you can't prove it without theoretically speaking then you don't have proof yourself. I personally don't really force myself to believe either side of what can and cannot be proven so I say fuck it we'll see when it's all over.KB

9. #29 den_mag2005, Nov 24, 2013
    since there's no real proof to show that u have a soul or can sell it, but would we listen to people who have first hand knowledge of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDM7D1teDco&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr-0PSB6U0w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfkCjYVs0is&feature=youtube_gdata_player

and heres one that explains a little of how some celebs are manufactured from kids trying to be famous. she was my fav so I thought I'd share her. there's plenty more. mk-ultra is no joke, and no coincidence that's there are tons of movies about corrupt govt and mind control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNfd9mxqyMk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

10. You have completely taken these videos out of context.  "Making a deal with the devil" is a figure of speech and a reference to the blues legend Robert Johnson.  You are either very naïve or a poe.

11. #31 den_mag2005, Nov 24, 2013
    seriously?? maybe the devil didn't come down and give them a contract himself. yes. but there are people in the film,music,sports, and anything that makes money pretty much, that worship the devil and use the celebs they have through contract. they own the celebs so they have to perform tasks and rituals to spread Satanism through to the masses. if I'm crazy why do all the music videos these days have satanic signs,meanings,images within everything we watch? they spend millions on music videos and films, so do u think all this symbolism these is a coincidence or me just reading into it too much. if you look in history at major celebs that have died, all were involved with the group controlling all of them. theyve even tried to yell it out. they even do rituals on stage during award shows and even though we know it feels weird and wrong, we still watch it, not understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idAz7mFKPrc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

12. lol another tin foil hat alert. Some people are so gullible, or trolls. One of the two.

13. Just because people give themselves up as media slaves doesn't mean they are selling a soul. They're just giving up their freedom to rich people who don't want to see others with money. And if their job is to spread satanism, they are doing a shitty job because most of the American population is too simple minded to notice such light symbolism, and many people interpret music in their own way. You can't prove that these people have a soul to sell or that there is a Satan that they are selling their souls to

I believe there are otherworldly beings like ghosts to an extent kuz they have been somewhat proven I think but if everybody who died stayed on earth, their spirits would be everywhere, no? So where do the rest go?

KB

14. #34 den_mag2005, Nov 24, 2013
    that's were they even say that you hear and see what u want to hear and see. were not supposed to notice the Satanism. it's all but in our subconscious thru the images flashing and showing. we register it subconsciously. think about when grand theft auto came out. how many easily manipulated people actually went out and started stealing cars cuz of the game. or like when miley twerks on the vmas. how many little kids went to school being sexual and twerking. I'm not talking about the teens but the kids in elementary school. that's wrong. songs that have bad meaning we get stuck in our head. even songs that u don't like get stuck in ur head and u wonder why. doesn't mean u like the song but it is already continually playing in ur subconscious mind.

15. Stop this tinfoil faggotry. People have been easy yo influence since the beginning of time, but to say that this "satanism" registers subconsciously is retarded. If it registered subconsciously then people wouldn't have to browse YouTube all day to explain it. You're bringing out the paranoia in yourself.

KB

16. well can you not prove it?

17. Are you implying that you believe something that can't be proven or not proven?

KB

18. thats the comeback you are going to go with?

The old "haaa duurrrr well since i cant prove it exists... CAN YOU PROVE IT DOESNT EXIST?"

can you prove that recycled bloody tampons dont collect in trash heaps and form mechatampon robots? No? Must be true then.

19. #39 den_mag2005, Nov 24, 2013
    really. if subliminal messages didn't work or register even a little bit, why use it? I'm not paranoid about it. I have my soul, and I don't fall for what I see anymore. if u just listen and watch, they throw all kinds of messages at you, that see but don't SEE. like how many people didn't know who or what Obama was about, but because of all the celebs sporting obama shirts they went out and did? or the vote or die campaigns. if it didn't work, why use it. and I put the YouTube videos up because everyone on here needs proof, or they'll call u a troll or throw out dumb ass words like faggotry which isn't even a word. why would they put satanic symbols everywhere if it was for no purpose at all. better yet smart one, show me research (on whatever platform u want, since your the YouTube Nazi) that proves subliminal messages absolutely don't work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGFrlDZpBxE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

20. Give me some proof that isn't YouTube based speculation

KB