Do you believe in the illuminati

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Shaggy2High, Nov 23, 2010.

1. After reading through this thread, all I have to say is yes, I do believe in the Illuminati.

I'm also one of the people who believes in reptilian shape-shifting beings, do you really want me to get started?

2. Do it.

3. Alright, after I get done eating. Turkeys almost ready. Be warned though, it involves Sumerian history, quantum physics, and some spiritual ideas. Mainly taken from Buddhist and Hindu beliefs but some others as well.

4. You ever heard of ascension, NESARA, or the galactic federation?

5. You must not have seen my post on the other thing you posted on about this.

6. yes is winning :hello:

7. Dude - bring it. - As long as you don't reference David Icke and ALEX FUCKING JONES!!! I hate AJ. What a tool.

The Reptillians????? Hmmm... Well, with my way of thinking (I truly believe the Ancient Astronaut theory), the/a reptillian race is absolutely possible - if not probable.

BUT, something deep inside of me doesn't want to believe it 100%. Therefore, I am on the fence with that for that reason. If it's true then it's too fucking disturbing.

If the reps to exist, I hope that they have nothing to do with us. Unless they already do and this is the result of it (the human cattle-deal), then whatever.

But damn - if those motherfuckers exists, could you image how strong they would be???

8. I decided to do this in depth, I have an outline and everything. I miss being in school as I'm not currently enrolled, and I plan on ending up with several pages of elaboration. I vaguely know Ickes theories, but mine are completely developed from my own prior research into quantum physics, several mystical experiences, the mere reading of truthism.com to spark my mind into thinking on that wavelength, and more recent interest into ancienct cultures, especially the Sumerians and Babylonians. And the ancient astronaut theory as well.

9. Do you have a link to the outline, or is it written? I would like to see it.

10. I have it saved on my desktop, I'll post it up tomorrow

11. Word. Thanks.

12. No problem, I'm glad you're interested

13. The only real way we'll find out is if we track down that son of a bitch on the secret treasure map on the back of the Constitution.

14. You will never find it...its in my basement :devious:

15. If they exist it is most likely a generic term.

Also, if they exist, they could never succeed. Perhaps they could keep control for a while, but eventually, as what has always happened in the past, nobody can stay in power forever.

16. I'd like to see this too. +rep when you post it.

17. they might exist but im not worried. Too many other things to worry about right now.

18. The Illuminati are something that is proven to exist because of the bohemian club and the existence of many masonic temples, but the specifics of their workings can be disputed.

19. [​IMG]

Beware the ilumminutty!

20. If you type in illuminati backwards it takes you to the NSA website.

Attached Files: