Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you believe in 'laced weed'?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreedomIsSmoked, May 18, 2012.

1. I don't have any proof that weed can't be laced, but I do have one point that will make you rethink the subject. If people said they smoked weed laced with acid, they are bullshitting you because acid is destroyed by heat. So that means it would be impossible to smoke acid laced weed? The only possible way to take acid-laced weed is if you were to have edibles, but oh wait... the acid would be destroyed if you were to cook the weed :devious: The same principle could go for cocaine, as that drug is also destroyed by heat. I believe many other drugs would be destroyed by heat as well.

Have you ever heard any stories about people smoking laced weed, or maybe thought you smoked some yourself? :) Please discuss!! :smoke:

2. ive seen laced weed of course it exists. i was almost sold it but i said i didnt want it so the guy went and found some non laced shit for me

3. Did you know what the weed was laced with though? I'm really starting to think that laced weed is just a myth.

4. yes. it was laced with PCP. its not a myth

5. Laced weed is real. I would only worry about it if you deal with really shady people or if you're a female. They can lace it with all sorts of things to get you hooked and then get taken advantage of by douche bags.

6. Ahh ok I just looked it up and yes, PCB can be smoked. Though certain drugs are still impossible to be smoked. I'm only posting this thread because some poser at my high school said he smoked acid-laced weed and I knew that was BS :D

7. Yes of course it exists.

Exhibit A: PCP, cheap, smokeable and to boot it produces similar effects of marijuana in small amounts. Also known as Angel Dust.

Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesnt mean it hasnt happened to other people.:smoke:

8. no normal person is going to lace your weed for fun. you can get laced bud, though. commonly laced with pcp. personally i'd rather smoke just plain bud

9. It happens, it just usually your gonna know its laced and pay extra.

10. Well, I do believe it exists, do I think I am going to run across it where I live with my hookups? hell no. Maybe if you live in a really ghetto area or are hanging out with some shitty people who lace thingss just for fun on others. In the UK I think soapbar hash or whatnot aswell as grit weed if you consider that lacing...

But in reality, it would cost a dealer more on their part if they laced their weed with something.
    so...no, I don't think laced weed is "common" or as common as people claim it to be. Some people just can't handle their medicine and get too high. or someone puts hash in there and they don't realize it.

Your chances of getting laced weed are slim to none.

11. Holy fuck this is the 100000th thread on this subject.

No drug dealer will give you free drugs unless you pay for them, and he/she laces it for you.

/thread.

12. My friends friend first time smoking was with laced weed. I know he didn't just overdo it and smoke too much, cause he only took one hit. He is about 6 foot 180 lbs and was hunched under a table yelling "Nazi's!!"

Don't know what it was laced with, but it definitely was laced, because I don't believe there is weed that potent

13. Why would a dealer lace his weed?!

Seriously think about it.

Weed is probably the cheapest thing he sells, why throw in anything else extra in there when that "extra" costs way more than the weed he's throwing it into.

14. It definitely isn't a myth. And I've never met someone claiming to have smoked acid laced weed. You know some pretty stupid people

15. I've known quite a few dumbasses who would take 2hits (maybe) & be SO out of it. Like they lost their fucking dog or something.

Some people (for whatever reason) like to exaggerate how fucked up they are, I never got why, but I remember tricking this chick at school once with a bottle o water telling her it was vodka.

She was acting fucked up, till at the end of the day we told her shit was water... her = :eek:

16. I've laced Weed myself And Not once Have I given It To someone without telling them... It ruins trust And Is usually Not cost effective... And I'm pretty Sure lsd cannot be smoked...

17. If hash oil is dropped onto bud, yeah weed can be that potent. you're essentially taking 90-95% THC and adding it to the already psychoactive buds. For me at least, weed that strong isn't any fun, it just becomes like a fever delirium. And not in a fun, trippy way...

18. It's a good thing we don't smoke together haha :hello:

19. Lacing weed was pretty popular back in the 90s and before..I've had laced shit a few times but they always told me and it was just a joint...kinda like lacing it with kief nowadays