Do you believe in karma?

Discussion in 'General' started by ganjaherbtoker, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Is it just logical that what goes around comes around? Situations people place themselves in are bound to have consequences. On the other hand, bad things happen to everyone.

2. Every fiber in my body.

I felt IT.

3. Karma in buddhism is just the basic concept of cause and affect. The idea that theres a cosmic force that rewards and punishes people is a western misconception.

4. Hell yeah 100 percent. No doubt about it. Always do your best..

Like this week karma was good to me a busted balls at work for 2 years and know I have a store acctount by myself

5. I once paid for a strangers gas bill while I was working at a gas station. I wasn't to happy about it only because of circumstances I'd rather not get into right now.

But a week later I found the exact same amount of cash on the ground at a gas station in a different town.

So yes, I believe in karma.

6. I can't say that I do, there is just too many injustices.

But... I don't deny those lucky moments when people get what coming to them.

7. Yes,and even so I still play with it sometimes,but having felt both sides of it strongly it is easy to believe in it.

8. I wish it was real but it seems like all the assholes get all the breaks and the good people get fucked. If anything is real it's reverse karmha