Do YOU believe in God?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Del420, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Name one moral thing that no one would do without God. Name one immoral thing someone would do because of God.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. If God is the only reason you don't do bad things you're a piece of shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I listened to the dude for a few minutes but it honestly bored to the point I had to shut 'er down.

• Like Like x 1
  4. What if you don't worship other gods because you don't want to piss off the Christian God? I don't believe that makes you a piece of shit but I don't worship shit personally.

5. Yea, it’s me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Its because not all are perfect. Each and everyone of us have flaws but, despite of this, we should always choose to do good.

7. No ones perfect otherwise they would never Aged or anything, I say if god exists he’s the devil because mankind isn’t immortal…
    The Christian Bible actually says multiple gods made mankind but it’s mis translated, Elohim created man could have been aliens who knows turned monkeys into man ?
    I told someone once if you are trying to please this god at the expense of others your not saving anyone just afraid of hellfire . Hellfire and brimstone lmao those are nothing compared to oblivion which is so horrific. If there’s no afterlife god cannot exist because black holes will destroy the universe.

8. who knows turned monkeys into man ?
    - It was all in the movie, 2001, didn't you see it? I was on acid at the time and this black obelisk hit the monkey over the head n he became an influencer on Youtube.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Why that one god? Why would that one god care? Why don't any gods show themselves? What if the god you choose is not the right one?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. The way I see it, all Gods are equally likely (although unlikely is probably a better word) to exist. But considering the fact that there is zero evidence to prove that any of them actually exist, I don't believe in any of them.

11. When I see people, of different religions, arguing with one another, it is like seeing two children arguing about who is the better super hero, Super Man or Bat Man?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. dont for get Spider man ,,,,;)..mac..

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I don't necessarily align with any religious views, and God is a loose term. I believe there's higher power(s)

• Like Like x 1
  14. #894 Ultramaxx, Sep 1, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
    Pan—The Goat-God

The sun is essentially god , and mortality proves if there was a god once he failed at making mankind …
    Why the Human Lifespan Ends at 122

Why Are Both Jesus and Satan Referred to as the Morning Star?
    not even science or there advanced technology can prove god exists ….
    Can Science Rule Out God?

no god in Buddhism
    Buddhism

Noah was an extra terrestrial? How could anyone live so long
    Did Noah Really Live to Be 950?
    Why don’t god heal anyone? In Wheelchairs ,?poor guys
    C678AE36-1AAB-4FB6-825D-9BF63E478B7C.jpeg C85D749D-7FB5-413E-B206-0AC9D73B9F59.jpeg 52C77DA4-C21B-4034-94CC-22E1C086B2FE.jpeg EAA76409-CB16-45E4-A91E-D9EF916FA821.jpeg
    God may exist but if so it’s only on a faith basis , otherwise either another dimension, or we are living ina matrix . I highly doubt any god is coming back to save humanity and that idea is 2000 years old not fulfilled .
    maybe humans are fallen angels or the work of genetic engineering either way we or primates should not exist too complex, neither should octopus double our genome .
    Does the size of the universe prove God doesn't exist?

squids can edit there own genomes we cannot …

15. What dimension does faith exist in?

I think you are very close to correct about a matrix. It is hard to fathom arrays with greater than three or four dimensions but we all experience hyper dimensions. What dimension does the mind that is typing or reading this dwell?

What holds this data and who programmed it?

16. Yeah hopefully we weren’t designed by alien species or something, evolution is possible but something else had to happen for intelligent stuff to exist . The rest of the universe either all died off or too far away to explore .

• Like Like x 1
  17. Not sure if anyone has thought about it, but lets say there is a God/Goddess that is there, but doesn't make themselves known because we're like a version of the sims to them? Or if any of you've seen the movie Free Guy, kinda like that.

18. At least Superman and Batman don’t expect their followers/fans to do stupid shit in their name, like killing people, enslaving people, restricting others’ freedom.

You don’t see Marvel fans trying to kill DC fans. You don’t see Coke drinkers trying to outlaw Pepsi. Star Wars and Star Trek fandom doesn’t interact badly beyond trash talk. Violence or vandalism between rival sports fandoms is generally condemned even by their own fandoms (you won’t hear any Alabama fans who actually supported the dipshits who killed Auburn’s famous trees.)

(NOTE: I’m American and well aware of soccer riots in Europe and racist chants, but generally speaking those are frowned upon at best. People generally don’t get killed over soccer unless there’s something else to it, like Andres Escobar causing a drug lord to lose money.)

Yet people are killed over religion constantly.

19. Have you read the Bible or the Koran??

j