Do you believe in ghosts?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BYOweed, Aug 11, 2012.

1. I lived in this shitty little house complete with bullet holes all up in my wall and window when I was 13ish. Right behind a gas station, real weird part of town. I had a loft bed that wasn't quite as high up as a bunk but was still like 4 feet off the ground. Woke up in the middle of the night to someone standing at the foot of my bed.

Thought it was one of my sisters so I said some shit like "what do you want?"

said nothing back so I sat up and realized this silhouette was way taller than anyone that I lived with and kinda got that ohh shit vibe but that's not the crazy part.

fuckin thing leaned forward towards me as I was sitting up then I just sat there staring back at it. Don't know how long I sat there but it seemed like an hour. Fuckin thing stood back up turned and walked out my bedroom door. totally SILENT. I mean NO noise. no sound of doors opening and closing, no windows. nothing. flipped on the lights throughout the house and there was nobody around. Doors all locked, windows all shut.

this other time I was remodeling a house in the ghetto. It was fucked in there. Blood and shit splattered and smeared all over the bathroom with long brown hair stuck to the ceiling. Didn't look like someone glued it there, more like a someone's head had been bashed repeatedly in the same spot on the ceiling.

cleaned that shit all out of there, did some other shit in other parts of the house when I decided to start removing the old appliances from the kitchen. there was a hole in the ceiling about as big around as my waist. Don't know how I didn't see it till then but I didn't like the feeling I got when I was standing under it. didn't think shit of it. Kept at my days work until I was kneeling down to pick some shit up right under the hole in the lid when I heard what sounded like chewing. Like this chomping kinda squishy straight mow sound. I stood and very slowly looked up at the hole and as soon as my eyes made contact with it, the noise stopped.

I'm all for logical explanations but sometimes fuckin weird unexplainable shit goes down.

2. GREAT stories:eek::hello:

3. I guess i believe in like bad vibes and bad energy remaining in places but i don't think there's such things as ghosts that consciously roam around places.

4. Thats creepy as hell to hear. i live in a house thats like a hundred years old that a family grew up in, and the parents died in. We've remodeled quite a bit. and ive had some creepy ass experiences, as well as my brother. I definately believe in ghosts

5. I got cold chills from like all the ones on this page. Great stories tho.

6. #26 RC Flyer, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Let's go with the Korea one.
    In 1981 I was at a small airfield about 9 or 10:00 at night. I was running point on a recovery (shore based arresting gear) of two A-4's. Point is the best position of the 3 man crew, one reason is the rush of the airplane coming at you at 150 knots, also as the point-man directs the pilot to get free from the cable. It was completely dark except for the runway lights. My light wands (used too signal the pilot) were in my cargo pocket as there was no reason to hold them until the first A-4 was on final. I was maybe 4 feet off the runway in the grass. I never heard or saw anything around me before or after the experience. It felt like someone walked up behind me and took my hand into theirs like a couple might hold hands without interlocking fingers. I spun around expecting to see someone from my crew standing there laughing at me. No one was anywhere within the 20 foot area illuminated by the runway light I was next to. I grabbed my wands out, (only weapon I had) and moved onto the runway close to the runway light so I could watch in all directions. After the recovery was complete, we shut down the operation and went back to the tents for the night. The next day I shared the story with everyone. Unknown to me they already knew that this happens often to the point man. I learned that a young Korean guy had been killed on the runway at night about 2 years prior. I was also informed that men holding hands were very common in the Korean military, a sign of friendship. It never happened to anyone else for the rest of the operation.

Additional thought: Or no one shared it if it did happen..

7. That's fucking crazy man. It's cool that you felt something in the matter of friendship/happiness. Happiness or not I would fuckin spoooked haha:p

Awesome story, c'mon blades keep em' coming! :hello::smoke:

8. Undecided on the matter, I do however have a friend who swears he saw one and he's not the type to lie or bullshit, people who saw him that night say he was genuinely terrified and he doesn't scare easy either. I 100% believe he saw something.

Anyway on with the story....oh and he's told me this so many times when we smoke I know it almost as well as he does:smoke:

He was on holiday with another friend of mine, (I'll call him B) and both of their families. They're both staying in the same hotel room together on this holiday and they stayed up one night watching a film on a laptop after being out for dinner. Anyhoo, B falls asleep, leaving A wide awake in the room.

He thinks about an hour or so passed, not being able to sleep, then he says he doesn't really know what happened in the few seconds leading up to it. But he said he felt a strong urge to turn away and also felt really weird, an 'overwhelming anxiousness' (his words) and when he looked back their was this little girl combing long dark hair at the bottom his bed facing the mirror on the table in front of her. He said he just stared at it for about 10 seconds, she didn't have a face reflection, only her hair was reflecting in the mirror, he says. She also had a long white frilly dress on with a tear right down the back of it.

He starts to freak out, but he's still being quiet trying his hardest not to look towards the bottom of his bed, he's sort of slumps off his bed onto the floor between the two beds so he can try wake B up. He wakes him up with, ''there's someone in the room'', which is never a great thing to tell someone in a dark room. B then goes into fucking action man mode, shouting ''IS SOMEONE IN HERE?!'', throwing shit about the room and eventually turns the lights on.

Nothing there....

A tries to tell B what he saw but he tells him to shut up, still pretty pissed at being woken up, not in the mood for ghost stories. The parents, another reason why I believe him, then return from having a few drinks after dinner, pretty late. They say they've never seen him so pale in his life, or so visibly shaken. He says he didn't sleep at all that night, or for the next night of the holiday. He claims in the remaining nights he stayed in this hotel, that this anxious feeling would return at night in the room and that he felt a 'presence' in the room.

This all happened about 6 years ago, he would've been 16 but he still tells it like it was yesterday and is still as sure as he was then that he saw this little girl. Weird huh?

9. I believe there is a logical explanation for everything. Blaming everything I don't understand on "ghosts" is just plain illogical to me. So, no. I don't believe in ghosts. Or aliens from outter space. To me, these things are simply a fear of the unknown.

10. I do believe in ghost. I saw two of them when i was in el salvador